677 posts
Nomad

like the wii 2 nintendo QN and the xbox 720

• 34 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I think we should incorporate Virtual Reality systems into our new games. That would be the greatest thing

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I wonder what they are going to call the next Xbox? That would be cool if they made Virtual reality Sword fighting Game.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Wii 2 would be cool if you could use your legs aswell in soccer and stuff.

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

An xbox 720 lol they should make a virual reality game

kingthegod
kingthegod
41 posts
Nomad

[i]NINTEDO VITRUAL HELMET HAHAH

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Xbox 720 would be sweet. I bet the graphics would blow everyone's mind away!

minime450
minime450
59 posts
Nomad

maybe a new PSP that can have the Blu- Ray disks like the PS3

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Blue-ray disks graphics are no different from X-boxs, I'm sick of everybody saying that the graphics suck on X-box because its not blu-ray stuff.

Xbox 720 - http://www.techfresh.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/new-xbox.jpg

Just a rumor.

PS4 - http://uk.gizmodo.com/ps3%20front.jpg PS4 is supposed to look like the PS3, just more advanced with their fancy red-ray crap haha.

And, I could not find a Wii 2 or a QN pic, but I have seen a video on youtube about it, and tried to find it but failed hard.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

But, since I have seen the video and many haven't this is how it works.

There are to parts to this head-set/cap/qn thing what ever you like to call it, first off what you have to do, take this half of a sphere shape thing off the headset, and set it on the ground in front of you, you put the game in the half sphere thing in front of then you put the headset on, and it sends some type of message to the headset, displaying a vision on this small windshield displayed in front of your eyes, and as you move your arms, it picks up what you do with sensors on it, like kicking your feet as somebody has said earlier, and moving your arms, and I think jogging in place, and so if you were playing Metroid, you would change the option to left hand, if you are a left hander, and point you left hand at a metroid and then it shoots.

(I think to shoot it you move your arm back and forth or something it didn't show it how in the Vid.)

So there you go.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

are the making any new nintendo hand held devices?

Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

Divine-

Sorry, but that was the Xbox 360's original design, and the bottom one is a PS3 ( The silver, more rare version )...

P.S: The new Xbox is going to be named off of something entirely different than revolution measurements, sorry, heard all of this from Interviews off of the T.V show G3

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

im pretty sre the next xbox (i dont think there will be one but) is not gonna be called xbox 720 i was told that they named the 360 the xbox 360 that it is because they have like 360 bit system or sumthing like that...that is also y the nintendo 64 was called that im pretty sure

jk27
jk27
113 posts
Jester

Games arn't pixles anymore I don't think, but maybe. all I know is that by the time the next generatino of systems comes out, we'll prob be controling real people.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

that "720" image is just what the 360 was gonna look like, sorry.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Also, SEGA might release a Dreamcast 2 in the future, because they bought the Dreamcast name again...

Showing 16-30 of 34