ForumsSupport Forummaking ag better

21 3388
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

i think that we, the users of ag could give a fee of a dolar every year that way that way ag gets like 115,000 dollars a yaer, the developers could make it better and get better software to make games.

• 21 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I don't think that everyone would agree with that, and not all the users are even active, so there's no way we can get 115,000 dollars.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

that does not matter, ag could still get a bundle.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I think that is a bad idea. A lot of people would quit and go to other sites. In addition they have advertising at the top which also gets them money.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Anyways, I hate online playing.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

that is true

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

i think that we, the users of ag could give a fee of a dolar every year that way that way ag gets like 115,000 dollars a yaer, the developers could make it better and get better software to make games.

Well I don't think they should be forced to though, I tihnk using the Ag store is good enough? Although Im not sure would actually buy those products.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oops, my bad, I meant to say paying...

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

ag store has nothing at all, teir should not even be a store

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

If you read an other thread they said they were adding some stuff to it.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

yeah online paying is a pain, but they are many ways to pay, besides its just a dollar.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

This would make AG some money, but they have the store and the ads already. A lot of people would quit. Plus, a lot of accounts are inactive so the money they made would not be 115,000.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

i know iknow, but why would people have a problem pauying a dollar, they have nothing in their store

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

a lot of accounts are inactive so the money they made would not be 115,000

More like 40,000 but most likely they would not participate and a dollar is a lot of hastle. Mail a check for one dollar to the AG office. From 40,000 people......
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Not to mention this would harshly slow down the rate of people joining, because they wouldn't have played AG before.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Perhaps we could have a donate option for people who wanna contribute money to the site, but aren't really interested in T-Shirts or the stickers, but paying shouldn't be mandatory.

Showing 1-15 of 21