Nomad

wat is a merit and where do u get them or how do u get them
and do they give u points or wat

• 11 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Look through the stickies before making topic, it's all there.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

On each userpage, there is an area that numbers how many merits you have earned. Merits are earned by writing constuctive,original, and thoughtful comments in the Games section. We reward those who take the time to think out a good comment, as it contributes a lot to the website and sets a good example for others. The post does not have to be a book in length, but should be interesting enough to grab our attention. For each merit you recieve, you will earn 25 AP and your post will stand out. Only moderators and administrators give out merits. You can help us choose who gets the merits by hitting the "up-vote" arrow next to comments on the game pages.

Do not bug the moderators or admins to give you merits. They will most likely be sad for the rest of the day if you do.

CLICK ME

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

NO, CLICK ME!!

This has been brought up SSSOOOOO many times.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, nicely done.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Oh crap, I told you guyas, I STINK at links. XD

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Erm, what does making flash games have to do with merits???

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I somehow destroyed the Merit standards on my screen and it came up with my last copied line, which, ironically, was Flash Gaming creators. O_O

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

lol his second link is the correct one.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Merits are when a new person gets banned for not reading stickies before he/she posts. You have officially earned your first merit, congratulations. I hope you get many more!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Merits are when a new person gets banned for not reading stickies before he/she posts. You have officially earned your first merit, congratulations. I hope you get many more!

Well at least say that's not true! STOP CONFUSING PEOPLE Xo
But, everything's settled, they should know what a Merit is now by the one and three links provided, any more questions you should consult the Stickies and if they fail you should ask a Moderator.
Showing 1-11 of 11