ForumsSupport Forumto much spam and to much rule breaking

9 1718
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

when you signup for ag you should force the user to read the rules, or we should have a warning system that if you brak a rule 5 times you should be banned for a time. Its only for the best right.

• 9 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Well, we would hope that when you join any website, you would read the rules... that is what the stickies and the Help in the corner are for. Depending on the severity of the rule breaking, a user can be banned for even less than 5 rule-breakages.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I like your idea though. Although, making someone read the rules wont stop them from breaking them.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Actualy there is less spam now than there was a month ago. Also there are hardly any problems with people breaking rules. I have seen some pretty terrible people when it came to breaking rules before. Everything is running pretty smoothly right now.

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

well... if u think of the thing where there is a systym that makes sure u scroll through then it has to take some time too cause it doesn't work cause people will just scroll through and pretend to read the rules. and yea. if u say a bad word, i think u should have 3 warnings before u get a temporary ban for like a day or 2. after those warnings there aint any left. so u curse 3 times. then 1 more, u get a temporary ban. then if u curse again there aint any warnings so u just get a temporary ban again.

that would atleast brake the curing on AG except if people do this:
(mods! please dont ban me for this word! its just an exaple!):

@$$ or like f***. maybe u should add that too to the rules before u register to tell people not to do this either!

remember mods! please dont ban me for that i just said >

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I used to spam alot but now I actually say something. As for braking the rules I don't think I've been warned.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I think the mods have the banning rules under control. Most of the overt problems are easily dealt with, like cursing and the like.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

i still see lots of spam in games like people saying
10/10
lol
dumb
love it
to much stuff like that

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

When I joined the first thing I did was read the rules

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

you should force the user to read the rules

that would be pretty ieal, but if someones joining a website, of their own free will, I don't think there should be any forcing involved. How would you like it, if you went to open an account at a bank or something, and the employees started getting real violent and threw you in a chair, and demanded you read the rules and regulations of the bank? You would leave.
Showing 1-9 of 9