ForumsSupport ForumModerators Who Spam

20 4061
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

No offense to mods. but sometimes you guys spam. You tell everyone not to, yet I see you doing it all the time. I would appreciate you guys trying not to spam.
Thanks,
jalex12

• 20 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Do you have any examples of this? A link or two might be nice. I'm sure none of it is intentional, I don't think there are many moderators that care about points too much.

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Which mods spam?

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

I have never seen a Moderator that has spammed before.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

Posted Jul 15, '08 at 9:23pm

Carlie said this on the more armatars topic

Fish would be AWESOME!
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

i do have some more examples that I will post later

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

It's on the shorter side of a post, but it has something expressing her opinion and agreeing with the thread. If a normal user posted that, I wouldn't delete it as spam. If you have a problem with a specific moderator, you should address them individually, not necessarily make an entire topic on it, unless you have some more examples.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, well, it would be. That's a legitimate post, not spam. She expressed an opinion, and agreed with another users opinion (actually, it was my opinion That's definitely not spam. Also, shes an admin, not a mod.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

Posted Jul 24, '08 at 7:17pm

GO KLAUSSS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Im sort of on jalex's side for that. Carlie could have added more like why she thought it was awesome. I have seen a mod spam but I have no evidence.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

carly said that here-

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

You didn't include the entire quote, after saying that she asked him a question, which is a legitimate post. This also all seems to be skewed towards Carlie, so please talk to her about it. Thanks.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Spam is a collection of shorter posts. A single post can not be spam unless it is a one word post, and even at that, not all one word posts are spam.

I'd say that instead of looking for people who spam, you should just enjoy the site. Spam is bad because it is anoying, thoughtless, and tasteless. If it is none of the above, it is not spam... even if it is only a few words.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Ok well mods do spam the very odd time but for the most part if you ever ask a mod ask a mod a question for example are merits still achievable they wont just say yes,but respond with a paragraph.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

GO KLAUSSS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was more to that quote that you didn't add in. If you are going to try to smear someone, at least do it with actual evidence.

Also, since this somehow seems to be directed to me, I would rather you talk to me about it instead of making a topic about it.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Yes can even be an apropriate answer if it is a question dicted at one person. Now a mod will usually go further to suport their "yes" or "no" but it is not spam.

Everyone should seriously reconsider what spam realy is.

Showing 1-15 of 20