ForumsSupport ForumIf you get a merit..

10 2731
Dragon1049
Dragon1049
11 posts
Nomad

If you get a merit will the mod email you or somthing or a adim?

• 10 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That would make the moderators way too busy...

HomerSimpson
HomerSimpson
56 posts
Nomad

Ha ha when I looked at the name of the topic I was thinking that it would be what you do if you got a merit,and yea that probably would make the mods busy.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

It would be nice to know what you got that merit for though.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yea, but I think it would be nice to find out what games you got a merit on. But that would make the mods awfully busy.

timishu2
timishu2
4 posts
Nomad

[b]what is a merit????

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I hardly ever leave game comments so for me, its not very hard to tell which one of my comments got a merit or not. I do beleive that there should be something explainign which comment you got a merit for though.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, merits aren't just getting tossed around like pennies. If you get a merit, it's because you just wrote a very good comment, and not alot of people write those alot. When I get a merit, I always know where I got it from, because I remember posting a comment there and saying like "Holy Crap that's a huge comment!" or something like that.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

They don't and I don't think they should. If they would and actually put thought into it, then meriting a comment would be a hassle. It would cause mods to lose precious time to work or moderate or whatever the heck it is that they do all day.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I just wanted to let you guys know that whenever I hand out a merit from now on, I'll contact you and let you know what you got a merit on. The other moderators may or may not follow suit, and that is their own decision, but I like to let people know what they're doing right, and where they can reference a good comment they made so they can keep on doing the right thing!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Very nice of you Dragon.. I myself have 3 and no clue why. I wish I knew then I could do it again!

Showing 1-10 of 10