ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArmorgames logo realistic

33 10183
TomasLacerda
TomasLacerda
28 posts
Nomad

Hey mates.

Fooling around with photoshop, wanted to make an armorgames logo, somehow realistic.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3357/swordno2.jpg

2 hours, photoshop.

hope you guys like it.
cheers.

• 33 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I won't praise until I hear if its all his drawings or not, and if it is some proof is always nice.

TomasLacerda
TomasLacerda
28 posts
Nomad

Carlie and jwalshjr, followed your advice, and worked out perfectly, it's pretty awesome, I loved it how it gone.

Bob_McBobBob, thanks for the feedback, made some changes on it, I feel that now looks more metal than it was, but even that, I'll need it to enhance it more.

Klaushouse, everything is pure brush, There are some textures involved too. I'm not posting any screenshot of the process, because since I'm editing the final piece, that is proof enough.

The second version of the logo, wanted to make it sharper, and with the feel of gold, a victorious logo
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6761/swordseux2.jpg

cheers.

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

That is pretty awesome man, and if you say you started this baby from scratch and not from other sources then, well thats really impressive! I personally wouldn't have it replace the AG logo because I think logos should be generally simple, but this looks really cool nice work man I like it for what it is

I defiantly like the new version better.

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

Very good! I'm pretty impressed! Looks like someone goes to fame after this one.. And oh, another suggestion, you should also post the image itself..

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6761/swordseux2.jpg

Like that. But you could still give out the link for more details, perhaps. Job well done again, TomasLacerda!

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

Whoa-- Wait, if you could post the image with the logo in the center, that could also be applicable. That one was just too big that's why it didn't fit.. Oh well.. Just make more!

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Once again, well done! I personally like version 2 better. Also, Carlie was so right, the words look great like that! With all the detailed changes to the sword, I am pretty sure he made it all Klaushouse =).

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Nice job. Impressing that it's all brush and texture. But as sweet as it looks, it doesn't fit the current theme of AG. This would have been better for AG 1.0 but now it has more of a cartoony and light look then a hardcore real one. I still really like the work though.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Ok... just one more note. Someone emailed the office once, telling us that we should always have our swords pointing upwards because it is a sign of victory. Pointing them down apparently, is a sign of defeat. I think have them point down looks cool, but it is just something to think about!

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Ok... just one more note. Someone emailed the office once, telling us that we should always have our swords pointing upwards because it is a sign of victory. Pointing them down apparently, is a sign of defeat. I think have them point down looks cool, but it is just something to think about!

Oh? That is neat, but truthfully I still think it will look better pointing down. I don't think that a ton of people will be like 'Oh noez, we can't go to zat site becuz it's swords are pointing downz!'

It would be neat just to see how it would look the other way, but I'm not sure how many people would buy into the new look.
Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

I like it a lot better. One more suggestins. Can you make the inside of the shield go with the handle. do they match better

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

that is really cool very detailed
very cool

Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

Very realistic indeed. Looks very nice, good work!

KiLLaH1234567
KiLLaH1234567
248 posts
Nomad

Wow that looks great!!!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Something like this could be useful for ArmorWiki.It looks awesome, and I would like to see this as a logo somewhere whether it was meant to be originally or not.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

it is realistic and looks awesome and crimson armorwiki is a work in progress so basically there are a whole bunch of things u could add!

Showing 16-30 of 33