ForumsSupport ForumAction and shooting section

21 3597
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

why are games like endless war 3 and thing in the action section instaed of the shooting section. Also last stand and much more.

• 21 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Don't know about you guys but I think shooting is pretty actiony. No need to complicate things.

HomerSimpson
HomerSimpson
56 posts
Nomad

Some of the action games are shooting I kinda think they should be the one section!

timishu2
timishu2
4 posts
Nomad

to be honost i dont know why they should put all of them together

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Like other websites I think they shoudl be put in both sections, but when you go to the game, it shows which category, and maybe it should say Action and Shooting and seperate links to both.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It says which section? I never noticed that.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I'm always looking for Thing Thing 4 in Shooting, but I agree with plokkey, they should be found in both.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

They nshould have a section with just.. games.. yeah..

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well I think its up to the person who submits the game as to which section the game goes into.They are the ones who decide that,not the admins,so I think the games are in the right sections,because that's the genre the creators chose for them to be in.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i agree with crimson

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah but in the tagged games the last stand isnt in zombies.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

i think some games are in both sections cause they apply to each one

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

theone i never noticed that

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

A game like Shore Siege should be in the strategy section to me. Also that Misc. game, Christmas Attack, should be in the shooting section.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 and call of duty 4 are really fun, don't get me wrong, but they get boring after a while ( a long while) because they serve no purpose after you beat the campaign. When I play live, I kill everyone... even my own teammates!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

uh what are you talking about choazmachine.Wrong topic I'm guessing?Anyways @ theone99, the developers choose what tags the game will have as well.If you click on the submit button,next to the news and community buttons.You will get to see the format the game developers follow in submitting the games.They can only choose one category, when they submit their games, and they only add tags that they think of at the time.

Showing 1-15 of 21