ForumsSupport ForumGame points

24 3878
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

I think the developer of a game should earn more than 20 points, at least 100. Right??

• 24 Replies
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

This has been discussed before and it is pretty dumb. First, most game developers don't submit games just to get AP. They just do it to show off their work. Second, this would promote more game stealing since people would be trying their hardest to submit games. Third, the member, ArmorGames, has submitted over 100 games because that is the site game host. It would be stupid to see that member in the top rank when he just submits the games for game developers.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

It is true what TotalReview speaks. 20 AP is enough. Getting a Merit is slightly harder than submitting a game, i feel, so thats why it gets you 25 AP. Especially with the heightened requirements.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

When making a game. The developper doesn't care about the ap. I think the 1500 to 7000 dollars is more what they care about.

TomasLacerda
TomasLacerda
28 posts
Nomad

I still don't understand why everyone gives so much a damn for Armor Points.

Ok they're awesome, but it's a shame to see that some users only hang around to gain AP...

Yeah, let's discuss if a developer should win more AP or not... really interesting.

cheers.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

i don't agree with d0m1nated14 making a game is hell more harder than writing a good comment anyone can make a good comment and get a merit only a few people can make a good game

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Ok Darkroot, I guess I'll just go and make 10 sh*tty games that takes only a second to play just for a 1000 Ap.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

It's an alright idea, but there really should be no set limit. Why should the guy who made Creekwood (ugh..) get as much points as the guy who makes Sonny? They should be tested by mods, and then given points according to their quality.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol Creekwood was made by ArmorGames Florg! :P

And again I point about. Do developers who mostly don't even go on AG care more about AP or money? Easy choice!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Klaushouse, they obviously care about the AP! I mean, I would give 10 bucks for a 100 AP, man! AP is the most important thing in the world, money doesn't even affect your life in anyway!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

You're right Man. What was I thinking. But think with that money you could BUY MORE AP!??!?! God yes those great ideas.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Getting a Merit is slightly harder than submitting a game,

This makes me very angry.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol it does seem a bit absent but for the third time. It's not like you get cash for merits... you do get tons of it for games.. T_T

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

armorgames may not have MADE the game its jsut that sum ppl that are gonna submit a game isnt gonna make an account just to submit it right? so they give it to armorgames to submit it...im just guessing here too

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

No. Creekwood Forest or whatever was an ArmorGames developped game.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

It would help but they wouldn't let.

Showing 1-15 of 24