ForumsSupport ForumGame points

24 3885
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

I think the developer of a game should earn more than 20 points, at least 100. Right??

• 24 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

is there any games that armorgames submitted but didnt make?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

[/quote]i don't agree with d0m1nated14 making a game is hell more harder than writing a good comment anyone can make a good comment and get a merit only a few people can make a good game

And how many people have at least 1 merit? Most people can't get merits because they simply don't take the time to, while others really can't get the grasp of good suggestions, or how they really feel about the game. It may be easy for you, but not everyone is a nick_coolhaha or XCoheedX.

Anywayz, nuff bout Merits, making developers get more points for games....dumb.
There's no point, if you're making a game, just for Armour Points, then you may need to get off your computer and get into the real world a bit.
SO say, what? Game Submission: 100AP, then they submit....250 games, how much do they have? Do the math, if you can't, odd, but here: 250.000AP, who here, out of all the active users, has 250.000AP right now? Or will be obtaining soon?
That, for all you point-lovers, and Top 10 wannabe's(**not used as an offence, couldn't think of another word at the moment LOL**), would put you very, very far below your goal, since the Top 10 would be full of Game Companies, who don't even use the account except to get their games on this site.
That would be another thing, by the way, most Game Developers don't even use their accounts, some individual devs do come on to reply to feedback, or review it, at the most.

[quote]is there any games that armorgames submitted but didnt make?

Probably not, unless they were asked to review and hopefully submit it o_o
May as well just make a Prof. and submit it themselves though.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

sorry for the double post but,

How did that happen??? lol that's weird, switch the quoted for the unquoted, obvious but yeah...

o_o My Quote Button is haunted...

scrubsmaster1
scrubsmaster1
344 posts
Nomad

i makes me mad 2

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Thats too much dude then people like CrazyMonkey and AG would be in the top and 100 is too much 20 is enough.

kolok58
kolok58
1 posts
Nomad

well yeah you could waste like 3 months to try to get 1000 points and some people have a harder time beacuse they dont know how to make games

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

The AP for games should stay the same, the top ten would clogged up with game creators who just post a game and never come back.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Why is this still being talked about. Developpers don't care about AP. This should be locked and be over with, stop bringing it back.

Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

I think developers should get more armor points. Mainly because it seems like it's hard work to create a game. Then again TotalReview left a good point about the game stealing.

Showing 16-24 of 24