ForumsSupport ForumAG layout

24 3606
brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

coming to the website's homepage just seems a bit boring, and maybe it could some kind of interesting layout every month or so... idk say what u want to....

• 24 Replies
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I like the actual layout but not really the colors. They seem sort of bleh. I think the little icons next to the section should actually match the section. Maybe the background color could be changed to something so it is more appealing.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

that would be cool but, the one that we have is very deatiled, it would be cool if we could change the color of the site to our taste, like on nitrome.com

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I think that its fine the way it is AG isn't trying to win the best layout contest.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

AG has taken a big step from what they used to be to now....i think its good for now...it doesnt need and update but it could be nice... pluse AG is probobly workin on it and the website is fine the way it is...

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i agree with total review i like the layout but the new armorgames wallpaper thats being made should be the backround

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

there's nothing wrong with the layout

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

that would be a good idea but I think it's fine for a while, will get boring to a lot of people pretty soon though

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

its ok right now and they changed it already like in january or close to that so another change couldn't hurt

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

I like the current layout. I wouldn't mind a change, though

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I actually wouldn't mind a new layout, I've been here longer than most of you, and I've always been seeing the same old AG, it would be nice to have a change.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

yes a change would be nice i am just saying that there is nothing wrong with the current layout

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Yeah, don't think Green really has anything to do with Armor or swords...Maybe Gray and Black?

-ManBearPig

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Silver and Black look REALLY cool together. My thing (where you type in the url, the back and refresh buttons etc.) is completely black, and the color of the buttons is silver. Also, my color scheme is silver, and it looks awesome together.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

They do, that would be pretty sweet actually.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

ur right... SILVER AND BLACK do go great together

Showing 1-15 of 24