ForumsSupport ForumAG layout

24 3611
brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

coming to the website's homepage just seems a bit boring, and maybe it could some kind of interesting layout every month or so... idk say what u want to....

• 24 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

The AG colors are silver, white, and blue. The green sticks out in the color theme helping users on AG notice all the tabs much easier and it easilly moves the eye to were they want you to look.

I personally like the colors. They stand out nicely and are unique to the site.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

It does look too plan kinda. Maybe like the desktops snake would be on the homepage also.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

A nice new black skin would be cool, after all this site is a gaming site, that is like default for most gaming sites. May be forum/site skins should be available with increased AP, but spam would have to be watched.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

spam would have to be watched

Very closely. Just wanted added that, sorry for the double post :P
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

A black background would be wonderful :P

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

A black background would be wonderful :P
Thanks quite frankly this white background just doesn't do it doesn't make you feel like your on a gaming site at all. I think that the AP layouts could actaully be made by skilled artistic members, its the least we could do to help the staff who created this great site. That is, if the suggestions approved.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

As far as changing it around every month, this really isn't very practical. We do not have a full time artist or site programmer, so getting this into place every month would not be possible. If you have specific suggestions on how we could improve the home page, we might be able to do something about it. But as far as changing it a lot, it can't really work.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Every month, yeah right... I would just like to see this theme mixed a little with the old one.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

i think the layout looks fine how it is and it will take a little time to getting used to a new layout

Chaze100

Showing 16-24 of 24