ForumsSupport Forum[necro] A armorgames.com wiki?

138 18963
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

In another topic me and dirkpitt1 were discussing making a wiki site for armorgames.com.here is the linkI actually like the idea and would be willing to help on it, but as dirk noted in this thread.It would be a good idea to see what the admins/mods think about the idea first, before we do so.So I am going to post this thread so that the admins may possibly respond quicker,and take more notice of the idea.

• 138 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

The Cat Union ate him.

If you guys do need a mod to try and help out, I could throw myself upon the project during my free time. Even though there is not an awful lot as of now.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Um OK I'm not very familiar with the cat union, but thanks for the offer.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

The Cat Union eats people who don't have the new armatars.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'll keep that in mind florglee, but so far we have barely discussed anything about our plans for the site.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Ok, first of all...

Do both/all of you have some sort of IM program?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Me not at the moment,but I can get one.Also if you were the one who locked the buyable AP thread than I thank you.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Ehh, no IM for me.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Ok, so we need a list of problems.
1. name
2. leader
3. contributors
and 4. Will this actually be useful

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well alot of us think it will be useful.As for the name, I already suggested ArmorWiki and florglee suggested some others.Dirkpitt, since you came up with the idea, and am making the website, then the leader is pretty obvious.As for the contributors, well that list can change over time.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,well I guess that wouldn't be such a bad idea.What about AIM.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Well, I would suggest that all of you please get one. Because all the back and forth posts are not what the forums were made for. Getting an IM program would make it so you all could do that off of the forums, and then just post here to update us all on the progress.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Oh, ok, I see what your getting at. Keep it away from AG. Well, I have no idea what an IM is, where to get it, what it does, or even why I need it. Sorry, no too tech-savvy.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wow....a IM is an instant messenger.Its like a super fast forum, between two people that refreshes itself whenever someone types something in and submits it.Some of them even tell you if another person is typing.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I forgot to tell you where to get one though.If you choose to use AIM then you should go to AIM.com

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I think i like armorwiki. its pretty catchy :P
I hope you understabd that, scuse my language, this is going to be an assload of work.
We have to:
Go through the art and music section, and pull out every picture, story, and music piece made
go through the gaming walkthroughs section, and get the walkthroughs.
i plan to make a thread where people can submit their youtube videos, and I can put them in one player.
Anybody who wants their own page on it will have to contact me, for something like, arax who makes a LOT of sigs, people who would like their own videos posted on one plage, things like that.
But... one step at a time. Rally men, onward to battle we go!!!!!!

Showing 76-90 of 138