ForumsSupport ForumRPG game

16 3793
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Hey people of AG.

I was reading that zombie survival thread and I thought about it. That thread would be much better if it was made into an RPG. If you don't know what an RPG is click here. Maybe someone would like to create a zombie roleplaying game or should I bring this to a mod? I would like too but I probably wouldn't make a very good one.

• 16 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I think that was only made for fun, Make an RPG isn't all easy. Very difficult and you need great drawing skills.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

No I meant a role-playing game thread. Not an actual flash game. Click on the link for an example.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

So you mean.

Some one righting a story about a Zombie or hero? on the forums?

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

So like D & D? That's cool, but why is it here? Shouldn't it be in forum games or tavern? This iisn't something for AG staff to look at, just members.

Also, RPG Game is redundant (sorry, I just get the urge to correct people)

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well he really isn't making one, he is simply asking a 'Suggestion'; Which is perfectly where it is Suppose to be.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Like like exclty what you guys said. Exaclty like devoidless and all those other people are doing on the link I provided. Maybe one of you guys would like to make one?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I could make one. If you wanted.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok cool. I hope you do a good job. And you should probably make it tomorrow it's too late tomorrow. And try to follow what devoidless did. He did a great job. And one more thing, it should be in modern times of course.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Oops I meant its too late tonight.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

No, now is fine.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Not zombies. WAIT YES you guys are alive. I call army of dead. I am a zombie commander, level 8.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok then you can do it now Devanstata. I will defenitely join.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Alight my story is complete, Very LONG!

Here it is
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1465419/rp-session-my-story

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Thats not exaclty what I meant by a RPG. You just create your character and then let other people create their character then it goes from their.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok nevermind. Please don't make a zombie rpg. I decided I will make one. I will make it sometime tomorrow. I hope you join!

Showing 1-15 of 16