ForumsSupport ForumUnofficial AG Chat. Online!

65 8957
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well I finally set it up and it works.

You can go to

www.unhappyface.net/agchat.html

and everyone can chat to their needs!

I would like to make this clear, this is completely unofficial and has no relatings to AG. No mods or any staff of AG has sanctioned this so complaining about swearing or other things to AG is useless, they have no responsibility for anything. Should be online 24/7 all the time, enjoy, and hope to see you guys online!

• 65 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Really cool. Can't wait to try it out.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yep, works perfectly. Has emoticons, you can change the color of your text! Pretty exciting... everyone should come on

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

Ya, this may crave some peoples needs to uncontrollably talk . But as the creator do you have the power too ban or kick people incase they get way way out of control? I realize that their will probably be more swearing and such allowed since it's not site run, and users go at their own risk, but I was just wondering if their was some sort of control?

Unofficial Chatroom

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

cool man!!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

This is a predone chatroom code, but had to set it up to work on my servers, along with making a database to store everything and all that junk... I will work on a better background and maybe adding swearwords. As for banning I believe I can and will check things out further. P.S. if you come in, it would be nice if you used your AG screenname!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Well there's obviously one swear word you didn't block out: Klaushouse.
Arrghh!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

hahaha. That'll never be blocked. So far so good I find some people online on the chat and it's keeping me entertained!

So far: success. Just need to spread the word a bit! :P

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Wow dude this is really cool!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Hey, nice, I wasn't expecting another chatroom!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Interesting, Better than the first.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Well I do not like this idea I see no reason for chat isn't that what forums are for duh

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol. This isn't an idea this is something I made for a popular demand of a chat. By several people. And a forum is for specific talk on subjects, and chats are for conversations. You don't go

hey
hey
whats up
notmuch
chilling
oh sweet, I am watching the game!

in a forum. Hell no, or comments. Hence a chatroom. If you don't like it don't go to it. This isn't my idea this is from high demand.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

But what happened to the chat room here?

People we're trying to make others banned or what?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Racism, swearing and blatant disregard for the rules. It didn't work out so well. Hopefully mine won't turn out so badly but I will try and take good care of it!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, I never really went on the chat room because people we're trying to get me banned.

Showing 1-15 of 65