ForumsGamesIdeas for my FR2 track

49 9154
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Hey people of AG.

I am currently making a FR2 map that I plan on making never-ending. I am going to work on it every 2 days or so and continuously add on to it. If you want to see the current version click here to look at it on my profile. It's at version 1.3. Maybe if you guys could come up with come ideas that qould be greatly appreciated. :-) And don't worry I'll give you credit and thanks on my profile.

• 49 Replies
Calebc07
Calebc07
302 posts
Nomad

maybe you should do heaven after outer space and then fall into the under water scene, maybe

Also more suggestions

maybe a credits scene

and also, i am a pretty good fr2 drawer if you need help with any scenes tell me and i will make a track and you can tell me what you think, i am trying to see how good i can make an outer space scene (on a different track) so if you need me just leave a comment

Calebc07
Calebc07
302 posts
Nomad

or if u need me to test it... ill be glad to, give you ideas for makin it better

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Alright awesome. If you want to try and make some things look better just try it out and give me the new code. If I like it I'll give you credit, and keep it. And I am planning on making the space scene lead into heaven. And yes lol, I was thinking about a credits scene already. Thanks for the suggestions.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Wow! This track is going to be the best!!!!!!

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Have you tried it yet?

GMSaitanGM
GMSaitanGM
93 posts
Nomad

can anyone tell me how do i close my comments?

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

umm subaru.. if u havnet alreaady noticed.. this will be too big for u to post it anywhere...so we wold have to give u our e mails so u can mail it to us...so try not to make it TOO big..

on topic.. the space scene... if u go into heaven... then u wouldnt go into space.. but o well... anyway.. if u r going to make it long.. make the credits fly thorugh space

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

@GM
What do you mean close you comment?

@Monkey
Yes I am aware that soon it will grow too big to fit on my profile. I am currently thinking about what to do about this. And thanks for the suggestion, E-mail sounds like a good way. Ill think about it. But Ill worry about that later.

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

yea...my idead r good... is there anyway u can get a MONKEY in the map? cuz...i like monkeys... anyway.. the gator looks nice.. for the under water scene.. ther could be atlantis in the background.. but that would be hard cuz scenery only goes in straight lines.. but anyway.. keep that in mind.. and... btw u could make a very good fr2 club member.. and do u think we could work on a map together like.. in a month?.. or sooner skool is soon so i might not get back to u as fast.. but k

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Umm yea. I saw the FR2 club and I was thinking about joining, is there anyway you could get me in? And yes I could help you with a map. Comment me on my profile. And thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep it in mind.

Calebc07
Calebc07
302 posts
Nomad

i added space, tell me what you think

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Yo, I see how it works, could I do some small renovations on the map. I'm good at scenery at block drawing. Just ask.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

Its boring and doesnt have that map senery. Its like something you can make in a day in about an hour

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

i dont like the space part.. cuz when i loaded it.. it took a couple of the lines out.. so i had to go back and fix it then play it..

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

Im making my somestuff from your map and adding space and a subway and im making it a loop.

Showing 31-45 of 49