we need artwork
new ideas
and members!

• 185 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Agreed. We need a way to advertise this more! I don't think Dan would ever consider putting a little snippet on the home page, but you might give it a try.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

give what a try a try exactly.You were talking about at least 3 different things in that comment.What should we give a try, getting a custom url?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

There are many sites where we could put our url up. If you want, I could start doing that. Anyways, I just made the game sections look much more nicer. There are 3 top and 3 newest games. I wasn't sure to put "new", "newer", or "newest" but I did choose newest. It can easily be changed if wanted.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

We also just added a section for free rider and shift map codes, where all the admins and mods will be submitting some maps that we like.If you have a good long map on either of those games then email them to my profile on the website and If I like it then I might put it up on the site.Also the threads only allow 2000 letters per post so that doesn't work very well with alot of maps.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

We also just added a section for free rider and shift map codes, where all the admins and mods will be submitting some maps that we like.If you have a good long map on either of those games then email them to my profile on the website and If I like it then I might put it up on the site.Also the threads only allow 2000 letters per post so that doesn't work very well with alot of maps.

2000? Thanks all? I know some people that wouldn't like that. Lots of good free trackers have longer maps.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well for some reason the websites forum came like that when we made it, so it causes complications, but we can post the codes on pages, and when we do that they can be as long as we want them to be, so if you suggest a map of yours to one of us then if its good we probably will put it up there.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Well for some reason the websites forum came like that when we made it, so it causes complications, but we can post the codes on pages, and when we do that they can be as long as we want them to be, so if you suggest a map of yours to one of us then if its good we probably will put it up there.

We do that with walkthroughs so we can probably do that with tracks. I wonder if we have a limited number of pages though.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

No it our website so I would thunk we can have as many as we want.The thing is regular users can't post things on pages so it does them no good.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

No it our website so I would thunk we can have as many as we want.The thing is regular users can't post things on pages so it does them no good.

Hm, on the main page, we could have a member's profile page where they can make a thread and put their track in. Then, that member (writer/mod/admin) can make a new page with it.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm not sure what you mean total review, but anyways I just added a new playlist to the music section full of some of the greatest Alternative Hits of all time.So come on over and check it out.

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

thats pretty cool intresting to

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Nice to know you like it soccer_mylife.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I mean on this page, we could have a writer/mod/admin's profile. This person would have to be active so when someone posts their track on that member's profile, they can add it to the site as a new page. Do you get what I am saying now or will I have to explain again?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wait how would some one post their map on that person profile.You mean send them a message?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I think that's what he exactly means, or maybe on the users Thread at the bottom of the page.

Showing 91-105 of 185