we need artwork
new ideas
and members!

• 185 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well if that's what he means then I had already suggested that when I first updated you guys about the page.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

really?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm pretty sure that was the case,its still up there.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Wait how would some one post their map on that person profile.You mean send them a message?

Yeah. Each member with a map can just send the chosen writer/mod/admin their track and then if it is good enough, that chosen member will make a new page with it.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Yeah once again that was the original idea I had in mind,when I updated you guys on it in the first place.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Yeah once again that was the original idea I had in mind,when I updated you guys on it in the first place.

Oh, sorry. Well, do any of the writers/mods/admins want to be this member? I am pretty busy with updating the games so someone else should do it.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

What's the site about?

I visited and i was a wee bit confused.

It may be due to the fact that i am really tired.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

What's the site about?

You just sign up and can chat there. It also has some games on it which link back to here. Tonight, I will work on getting a list of all the games on this site. It will just have the links but it will be a good reference page.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well good luck with that Total Review.I would assume that that would take alot of work to do, and also we may be adding a second new poll, for people to vote on.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Well good luck with that Total Review.I would assume that that would take alot of work to do, and also we may be adding a second new poll, for people to vote on.

I will do it when no one is on so there are no distractions. I got 10 hours of sleep last night so I can pull the all nighter tonight. I have disturbed my sleeping hours badly this summer. With friends and AG, sometimes I just fall asleep during the day for 9 hours. I think it was a cool idea to have a poll about a suggestion for AG.
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Maybe you could add links to websites for your avatars? Then you can pick out of the selections. It would be a bit easier.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm not sure what you mean by that.Avatars for what, armorwiki?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe he means,if you referral someone, you could get a New avatar

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm still not following what exactly do you mean by referral some one and by getting a new avatar since we upload our own avatars on the website.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well according to DirkPitt we can safely say our small project is completed and has become a full fledged Wiki site for people to enjoy.There is still maintenance to be done and such,including updates,but it is alot more appealing now,especially with all the new things that were added, and also it seems the section with links to every game on the site is complete as well.All I have to say is great job guys this site has turned out to be 100x better than I had hoped.Keep up the good work.

Showing 106-120 of 185