ForumsSupport ForumI think they should be skills to get up not just armor points..

24 3333
burnley4eva
burnley4eva
23 posts
Nomad

I thing they should be skills to get up not just armor points...

• 24 Replies
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Great... Just what we need more people fighting over who is the better one, not to offend but this isn't a great idea, it's just going to cause fighting over who is the better player because they have higher stats, try Runescape, Dragon Fable, or Mech Quest.

rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

Yes i thing when most people have king rating then we can change if it alright with the mods..
The mods don't do that sort of thing they just help to remove spammers and trolls look at the staff page to see what person does this job.
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

he means skills only not the kind runescape has

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I would like to hear the creator explain in more detail what he means. As of right now, this makes no sense to me...

Skills for what? How would you gain skills? How would they be represented? Why would they be important? Etc.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I'd sure like some mining skills, or cooking... maybe some laser beam eye skills? Anything will do.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Yes, and if I get a blacksmithing skill, cooking skill, attack and def skill up... then I can... how would we use skills in this site? It makes no sence unless this site becomes and RPG which it isnt.

Also we don't realy need a laser beam skill, that is the most idiotic thing i have ever heard of... lasers? Then we would always have people making them stupid jo...IMA FIRIN' MEH LAZORZ!BLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

excuse me... now were whas I?

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

lol reminds me of Runescape what you people are talking about.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

LOL WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT Lasor beam eyes is the shit. Just cause you aren't good enough for them doesn't mean they suck.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I don't get this at all

Showing 16-24 of 24