ForumsSupport ForumRequirements

56 8420
mr_munsterrr
mr_munsterrr
13 posts
Nomad

Ok, I know that im a newb but in the 2 days of being a member, I have noticed that people in the top 10 and 100 dont have very much variety in their points.

Most of the people in the top 10 have about 100-200 forum posts and maybe 5 merits. But then they have an astounding 4000+ comments.

So I had an idea that to be in the top 100 you had to have at least 200 forum posts(as an example), 1 merit, 1000 comments, 100 games rated. And then do the same thing to get into the top 10 but only higher standerds.

• 56 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

@plokkey Well, you do have to be 13 years old to join AG, but lots of people don't follow that rule.

I know that. Its technically not a rule, its required.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I know that. Its technically not a rule, its required.

Yea... its kind of a law, lol.
Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

some people have posted on their about "i am nine years old"... i mean, how stupid can you get?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

some people have posted on their about "i am nine years old"... i mean, how stupid can you get?

We all know that person. People tell other people that they are like 10 or eleven. Nothing happens to them O_o.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oh well, guess it doesn't make you go to jail, this law.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, look at crazynaitor! He's only 9 and he's an amazing kid, already 40 merits at age 9??? WOW, he's a good kid.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Better than me...and he's 10 now!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Yea... its kind of a law, lol.

If it's the law I think it is, isn't it the type of law that could shut this site down? or at least get Armor Games a huge fine?
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

If it's the law I think it is, isn't it the type of law that could shut this site down? or at least get Armor Games a huge fine?

Everyone on this site agreed that they were 13 or older. If they are not, then they are breaking the law, and lying to us. If they are deliberately agreed to being 13 when they knew that they did not meet the requirements, then it is on them. So if anyone would be getting in trouble, I would think it would be them.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Terms and Conditions:
"If you are not yet 13 years old or the required greater age for certain features, please discontinue using the Site immediately, or if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please discontinue using the Site immediately because by using or attempting to use the Site, you certify that you are at least 13 years of age (or other required greater age for certain features, where applicable) and meet any other eligibility requirements of the Site.

These terms and conditions regarding your use of the Site constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Site and Armor Games Inc. In this Agreement, the term "Site" includes all websites and web pages within the Site as well as any equivalent, mirror, replacement, substitute or backup websites and web pages that are associated with the Site. By using this Site, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you will abide by the terms of this Agreement and any additional terms that govern certain products and services."

If anyone breaks this Terms and Conditions agreement then they are breaking their legally binding agreement with us, and are at fault.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

hey carlie even if ppl are under 13 and they read teh condition most of them will still coninue to play...sadly sum ppl aren't honest

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

hey carlie even if ppl are under 13 and they read teh condition most of them will still coninue to play...sadly sum ppl aren't honest

True, but that as I understand the T&C, then they are at fault for that.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Um this is off topic. What happened to the requirements for the top 100 idea????

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well I don't think it's such a big deal.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well I don't think it's such a big deal.

Well, it is just a law and all.
Showing 31-45 of 56