The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat's with Crop Circles?

25 3614
Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

So almost every year there's something about Crop Circle's on the news. So I was wondering if any one thinks there are UFO's landing in fields or are they pranks. Tell me what you think. Please give me reasons why you think this.

My guess

UFO's of course.
Mainly because I was watching the science channel and some collage kids had to create a replica of a real crop circle it would cost thousands of dollars for equipment. Mainly because some crop circle's have thousands of Iron particules in the circle. Who would pull a prank and waste thousands of dollars.

• 25 Replies
Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

Hey, I'm pretty sure this should be in the World Events, Politics, Religion, etc. Forum!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I dunno really....

It could have been done my weed killer...

But it could have been alien....but wouldn't they try to take over if they landed?

KinRyan

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I just think it's a drunk farmer with a lawn mower.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, it's all hoaxes. It's so incredibly simple to build a machine that can make them, or buy one from someone else, and they're so exciting to the folks around you, everyone wants to make them. Even I do, a bit.

Kalkara
Kalkara
141 posts
Nomad

I just think it's a drunk farmer with a lawn mower.
hahaha ur probably right!
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

it's the dang farmer

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

...and they're so exciting to the folks around you, everyone wants to make them. Even I do, a bit.

I don't see what's so fun about standing outside in the middle of the night(so nobody sees you), slowly moving some machine 'er something making the corn move down slowly so it doesn't break at the stem(like the 'real' ones)...seems like a waste of time seeing that I could be inside doing something else, something, say, more productive in life?

Anywayz, I know it's all probably a hoax, but if I were to make one, wouldn't it be easier to just leave it in English or whatever so humans could actually understand? I'd rather be using my super advanced Crop Circle making technology and make a SMILEY FACE out of that circle or something, geez, maybe we are dealing with boring aliens o_o
Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

Why would a farmer destroy his crops. I mean it's how he lives. He make his money from the crops.

acetony1
acetony1
48 posts
Peasant

He might have insurance on it lol..

Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

He might have insurance on it lol..

lol nice acetony1
you got me there

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

farmer wants to get noticed from the sky

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Farmers just want to play jokes on people, lol

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Farmer might want people to come and play him to see them.

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

Attention seeking pranks. As far as I know, all crop circles have been debunked as man-made.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

i've seen TV programs that time elapse the making of crop circles. they are made in about 3-4 hours depending on their complexity. all that they use to them is a 2x4 with a rope attached to both sides. they start in the middle, hold the rope and use the 2x4 to stomp down the corn, and spiral their ways outwards creating large circles.

Showing 1-15 of 25