The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat's with Crop Circles?

25 3613
Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

So almost every year there's something about Crop Circle's on the news. So I was wondering if any one thinks there are UFO's landing in fields or are they pranks. Tell me what you think. Please give me reasons why you think this.

My guess

UFO's of course.
Mainly because I was watching the science channel and some collage kids had to create a replica of a real crop circle it would cost thousands of dollars for equipment. Mainly because some crop circle's have thousands of Iron particules in the circle. Who would pull a prank and waste thousands of dollars.

• 25 Replies
tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

i've seen TV programs that time elapse the making of crop circles. they are made in about 3-4 hours depending on their complexity. all that they use to them is a 2x4 with a rope attached to both sides. they start in the middle, hold the rope and use the 2x4 to stomp down the corn, and spiral their ways outwards creating large circles.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Nothing more than a hoax. An attempt by people with no lives to feel accomplished in themselves by causing problems for other people and ruining perfectly good corn.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well no one really knows if crop circle's are real or not. maybe the aliens used man made tools to make the crop circles? so the crop circles seem like a hoax but really aren't. confusion O.o

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

We now call the 526th National Farmers Alliance to order.

First on the Agenda! The award for the Best Crop Circle Hoax goes to...Farmer Albert Smith of Nevada! His incredible design fooled many a lackwit, and even made Fox News! What an acheivment! *claps all around*

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

It's those ****ed gophers and their stupid practical jokes.

Wait, was this necro'd?

Totally.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Here's how they make them.
Circlemaker make formation for News Of The World

There have even been times where crop circle makers have been caught or openly admitted to making the circle and people didn't believe them in favor of it being aliens.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I don't think it's necessarily aliens, but I don't think all of them are hoaxes either. It could be some unexplained natural phenomena that our modern scientists have yet to figure out. Of course, I'm open to any logical ideas.

Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

Its that guy who predicted we die a couple weeks ago...

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I once tricked my friend about a crop circle when it was just the marks from a huge inflatable wiggly person they use at car salesplaces. He's never been the same ever since.

Showing 16-24 of 25