70 posts
Nomad

Who do u people think is the best comidian

• 18 Replies
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I think there was a topic on this a long time ago...But anyways, it's Dane Cook.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Dane Cook is hilarious.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, Dane Cook is the usually stand by for people that don't watch much comedy, but as a hardcore comedy nut, I'd have to say Jack Black. If you ever get lucky enough to see one of the original Jack Black and Kyle Gass Tenacious D television series episodes that were on HBO, you'll see what I'm talking about.

xeden
xeden
250 posts
Nomad

the best comedian is Richard Jeni, he wins not only hands down, but paralized in a pressure jar of sand at the bottom of the ocean...

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

My personal favorites are Zach Galifianakis, Brian Posehn, and Dave Chapelle.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

I think anyone is a good comedian compared to Carlos Mencia though.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Dane Cook. You've got to be kidding. He uses the same type of material. At least go original! I don't best comedian for this. Theirs always new ones coming on that have great material. I wish their was more material on Nascar. I do not see why it's so great watching a car going in a circle, for 3 and a half hours! He's making a left turn! He's making another left turn! He's making another left turn! What's going to happen next?! Come back in ten minutes, you won't miss a freaking thing!

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Dane Cook all the way, that guy is hilarious, also drakokirby I have all of his material on m I-pod trust me, he has varied comedy from burger king to space zombies O.o haha.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

OK, I will give you that. However, Space Zombies? I mean what the heck?! Who wants to listen about 2 things that will never mix. Zombies don't even exist, let alone know how to go into space. Burger was just asking for it with that King suit and for their sucky burgers. Some are okay but others like the Chicken one, wants you to eat somewhere else that at least has pretty dang good quality like In-N-Out. That Chicken one is as dry as a saltine cracker that was in the sun forever! He's got no class with his comedy.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Space zombies was just an example.

grondylion
grondylion
85 posts
Nomad

eddie murphy

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

george carlin was the best comedian ever

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Mitch Hedburg and Demitri Martin are pretty hilarious.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

Dane Cook, I hate that Kool-Aid guy too

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Chris Farely pwns all of you

Showing 1-15 of 18