ForumsSupport ForumRank machine!!!

36 6163
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think that there should be a little box on the front page that lookes like this:

• 36 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol I must admit that would be fun... to see who is at what rank... I am not sure about front page but you should be able to do this somewhere. I am sure there is something like this on the site.. if you type in a certain url I am sure.

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I really like the idea of being able to find people in ranks that aren't just in the top 100. For I think it would be fun to find the person one rank higher then me.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I have noticed that when I get a higher AP than the rank ahead of me I still am what I used to be and this might be more accurate and quick in the reactions.

The overall leaderboard is accurate, it just doesn't update every minute. So sometimes is can take a few minutes for rank to update and show your most current point count.
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

i think that it would be cool to learn who is ranked last and who is ranked a random number like 84,598 and many people if there not in the top 100 would like to no who is 1 rank ahead of them =D

depretis
depretis
129 posts
Nomad

I think the rank machine would be great! Good idea Mr. Chaze100.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

agreed its a good idea something we rarely get nowadays.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

this would give you more push to be higher than the person above you and want you should achieve to get an higher ap points to beat that person

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

That would be pretty cool but this could cause plenty of spam. You could look around users and find like rank 100,000 and you can post like "hey your rank 100,000!!!"
and attract tons of spam like that. But this can also make it easier to find spam.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

oh yah thats pretty cool... but i agree with plokkey, it would atract spam...
i mean cuz my name atracts spam!!! its very annoying...

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

i think it's a great idea. i would definetly use it. but besides the spam it would be very helpful. super idea Chaze100!!!

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

there could be a tab next to submit that leads to it or something, but front page I don't think would work, but ya that's a good idea

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I think that would be nice.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I really think that its a waste of time and code. why exactly is this going to be helpful to the site?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Very good idea I would love to see peoples rank cool idea Chaze100!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I really think that its a waste of time and code. why exactly is this going to be helpful to the site?

It could help people who are not in the top 100 see how much AP the need for there next rank.
Showing 1-15 of 36