ForumsSupport ForumRank machine!!!

36 6164
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think that there should be a little box on the front page that lookes like this:

• 36 Replies
AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

Fantastic idea I always wonder who is rank #1000 because I would like to know how much AP to be in the top #1000!

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

that would be awesome

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

good idea I wanted that when I was like rank 150 that would have been nice

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

This would be an awesome idea, it kind of sounds like a lot work for the programmers but it would be awesome. It would be kind of like the old user search, except you would be searching by rank instead of name.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Interesting idea. However, it will take some time to make it work on the site. Then they have to monitor it so it won't break down.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yea it's really nice for the people that are really close to the top 100.

skaterboy123
skaterboy123
15 posts
Nomad

Good idea I like it alot it could be very helpful.

Gavan
Gavan
12 posts
Nomad

Well, maybe instead of that, ArmorGames adds something like a seach bar, type in the name of a user, and it gives you options. Like if I type in Gavan, then another page comes up with results with my name on it so people can go to my profile. Kind of like the Game Search in the top left corner.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

well that still would not tell you who is what rank if there was a user search =D

SasakiAkatsuchi
SasakiAkatsuchi
9 posts
Nomad

It also might be a good idea to have a space on the front page showing the top 5 ranking players.

SasakiAkatsuchi
SasakiAkatsuchi
9 posts
Nomad

I just realized we already have that... hehe never mind...

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I personally don't see the point, possibly because I've never cared who is number suchandsuch. Though I think if we got this, people would look at the people above them, and see how many points they need to get to that point... which may turn into more spam. I don't know, I fear the spam...

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Thats a very good idea!

Fit
Fit
45 posts
Nomad

that would be really cool good idea

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Not a very good idea. It seems fun at first, but the idea would quickly die down. It's not really a fear of spam, but a bigger fear of "After 2 Days, This Seems Pretty Useless"

Showing 16-30 of 36