258 posts
Nomad

i like armor games most^^

• 132 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I have sed it before and i will say it again. the reason armor games has the edge is because of the profiles thing. It enables you to show off the length of ur fash gaming penis in regards to ur ap. It is the same as points on xbox live to a lesser extent. The fact that it has a community is also very good too.

Joeman99
Joeman99
12 posts
Nomad

armorgames

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

Armor games

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

you dont even have to ask. armorgames has a great community. it has all the great games you know and love. also, the real website that has any comparison with this is newgrounds. it is one of the most flash game website visited. we should add more things that they have like maybe toons and stuff. stay away from the adult stuff though. also, besides with the AP, we should add something new, like maybe turning your profile into a thing like myspace!!! youll have everything here, your toons, community, myspace, chat, AP, and of coarse, the reason why we are all here, the best games in the whole internet!!!!!!!
maybe one day armorgames would be recognized as being the best website in history (it already should be!!!)

fuquan
fuquan
34 posts
Nomad

i don't think there is a single who likes addicting games better in the whole world

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

i prefer amor games,, because addicting games cant make me really addicted.. lol

crazjayz
crazjayz
243 posts
Nomad

As others have mentioned, ArmorGames is better because of the profile and community aspect. Personally, I came from addicting games to ArmorGames because of the quality of games and the layout of the site. Also a viable rating system was a boon for me. Addictinggames is too "everywhere" for my tastes. Finally, addictinggames just steals games from other websites (they have very few games to call their own), while ArmorGames fosters the creation and development of games.

brooksroolsyo
brooksroolsyo
50 posts
Nomad

Armor games has more good games that are fun to play. Addicting games just has a lot of different games that kinda suck. Armor games all the way.

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

armor games because they have

:a good variety
:have most of the time good graphics
: are up to date on all the new games (don't care what other sites say
:they have a pretty cool place where you can talk about other things (addicting games doesn't have that)
:and you can have a username with a armatar

that's why armorgames rocks!!!!

vt_hokies
vt_hokies
3 posts
Nomad

armor games have a lot of great games and addicting games has a ton of games that suck so armor games all the way

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

deginitley armor games

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/zombie-computer-1b.jpg
ZOMBIECOMP SEZ:

DO NOT RAISE THE DEAD (forum topics)!