kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

lol were like gainging up on addicting games

fireburns50
fireburns50
32 posts
Nomad

armor games is also much easyer to find out what people rated the games and see the comments but thats just people might think that about addicting games becasue they playon that one but ya armor games is my favorit.

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

very well put^^

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

what you run out of things to say?

drewcoltsfan
drewcoltsfan
44 posts
Nomad

Armor games

SilverArrow
SilverArrow
43 posts
Nomad

I've never even played on addicting games.

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

sry guys i just need to put this one at the top cause someone stole my idea and i want them to see this one so they can post on it^^

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

addicting games is good but not much filling in the games armor games!

MutantOnion
MutantOnion
5 posts
Nomad

I like addictinggames a better right now 'cause everytime I click on a game here it brings me to the Comments and Description Page!!! OMG!!! I WANNA PLAY SEA OF FIRE 2!!!!

Krazlam
Krazlam
6 posts
Nomad

mutant try restarting ur computer and trying again if that doesn't work switch users on ur computers and if u still can't play ur outta luck sorry dude.

anyway i think armour games are way better but addicting games were fun till i found out these were stolen game. Now i hate addicting games and i hope addicting games will read this and learn maybe just maybe the world of internet will be a better place with no stolen games any way i need help finding sum cool games cuz im bored with the ones i play right now. Any way if u can tell me some cool new games u can email them 2 ktreid@platinum.ca THANKS ttyl,
krazlam

scarydotter
scarydotter
3 posts
Nomad

dudes armor games have quality addicting games has quantity.Addicting games also takes credit for games they don't
make meanwhile armor games makes games and when they don't make it
they makesure the user gets the credit.I am always sticking with armor games.

Devlar
Devlar
17 posts
Nomad

i agree with firetail,besides armorgames is the site i go to the most because here,you can actually see the ppl who made the game

brettroks
brettroks
49 posts
Nomad

i switch back and forth but i use armor more because i have an account and it has a better site

copp62
copp62
5 posts
Nomad

armor games no question

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I SAY ArmorGAMES because ADDICTING GAMES takes games from other sites and never realy has any good games.

IMO...

Showing 61-75 of 132