ForumsThe TavernLucid Dreams

28 6909
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Ive read how frequently, except i still need some perfection, it happens sometimes but not all the time, anyone have any tips?

• 28 Replies
chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

I know I dream, but can never remember my dreams. I get aggravated when I wake up and can't remember my dream.

I actually have lucid dreams very often, and I knew they were lucid, and those are the clearest dreams I have, but I can never remember anything else. I definetly enjoy dreaming and lucid dreaming, but several times my luid dreams are REALISTIC ad situations. Even though I can't remember my dreams I can remember certain factors:

1 Is it clear
2 Is it lucid
3 Is it realistic
4 Is it intense (real)

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

btw, I find the best time for luci dreaming is right after you gain semi-contiousness in the morning.

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

I can pretty much control what I dream. What happens is if I don't like something particularly,I just sort of freeze time, rewind, and change what happened. Even in nightmares.

I can also remember the dreams pretty well. Like when I was 12 I was in one of those playground tube slides, only it was so high I couldn't see the ground. Sometimes I would go into corkscrews and jumps, and one time I was sliding along the outside, but I saw a hole into the slide and I jumped in. That's when I woke up.

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

I used to be able to control my dreams, but now I can't =( But I wasn't smart at these times, I never thought Oh I could fly or do something incredible. No, I decided I wanted to have a picnic with a purple elephant.

Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

i've had these but they weren't appropriate for me to write about right now. lol Could control everything. was great. lol. I can't stop laughin right now. lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.
The best dream ever. AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!!it was great

OK i'm done laughin now. Good Times.

Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

Also it's not a good idea to have these while driving. I've had them happen at the worst of times. gotta hate sleep deprivation.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

I remember this topic! At first I remember not having a clue of what this was and how it was even possible, but I finally had one just recently!! It was so weird! I was on the bus and I was just sleepy, so I just went to sleep. I guess I just started having it. Sadly, I was dreaming that I was already home and I was already logged on onto Armorgames, but then out of no where I just shook so hard and woke up! My friend next to me just looked at me as if I was so weird, haha! But it felt so real and I was so confused on why I wasn't home already! I guess that dream was a sign telling me that I'm on AG too much, haha!

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

my mom has lucid intervals all the time. :|

destruction101
destruction101
113 posts
Nomad

I find Lucid Dreams to be very fun I have the ability to have the Lucid Dream when I wake up in the middle of the night and I am still tired.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I get DLIDs all the time. They're fun. I just had one last night where I was pwning zombies in a COD setting similar to the Shangri La map. It was awesome.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Whoops! that should be 'DILDs'.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I'm using this app that's suppose to induce lucid dreams while you're sleeping. I had a dream, but it was cloudy and not lucid. But I hope it will work after practice because lucid dreams seem really awesome!!!

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Usually those are pretty cool, but just last night I had a lucid nightmare :P
Probably one of the worst I ever had actually. And afterwords, I had a lucid dream where I was talking to people about my lucid nightmare o_O
STRANGE

Showing 16-28 of 28