ForumsSupport ForumAG: Send me an e-mail for my birthday!

11 2929
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

To get things straight this thread isn't to say it's my Bday even though it is.. so please don't start saying happy bday in here.

So I was looking through my e-mails and I got a ton of happy birthday e-mails not only from friends but from a ton of forums that I am signed up for! Just an automated system that sends a happy birthday email to whoevers birthday it is from the forums crew. Even though wasn't from an actual person it was still nice. I was saddened to see nothing from AG so maybe we should get this going n too? Just sends to whoever actually has their bday set though!

• 11 Replies
hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

good idea klaushouse!!!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

If that was implemented this small little site would be one step closer to becoming another myspace,or facebook,but it could work.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I don't know. People sometimes put in random dates for their birthday. It would be nice to have a Birthday section though. Obviously No points zone.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

This is a good idea, but there should be an option to turn it on or off.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I got an Idea. Make a Calender that adapts to everyones birthday. When it hits someone's birthday, it could make a small box that saids it's their birthday.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

that's so crazy it might work

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That would be cool, I'd love to get an ecard from AG saying happy birthday!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I would be happy to change my birthday everyday to always remain in the birthday box. = )

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

I got an Idea. Make a Calender that adapts to everyones birthday. When it hits someone's birthday, it could make a small box that saids it's their birthday.

That's quite a good idea! I'd like to see AG have a calender withe everyone's birthdays and/or public appearances. Who knows?
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

That would be sweet! I would be happy!

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

This is an ok idea somepeople put fack dates for there birthday and others would probably wan tot turn it off if they could but otherwises yes i would love to see a birthday card or something =D

Chaze100

Showing 1-11 of 11