ForumsSupport ForumArmatars should match levels.

38 6701
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I think you should have the unlockable armatars that unlock with the different levels instead of each one being different. It is annoying to have them on different scales. I. e. when you reach, let's say, silver serf, you should get your first set of unlockable armatars, and then again at gold serf, and at wood squire, and so on.

• 38 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I don't see why thats much of a problem.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

There would be too many unlockable levels of armatars. They would have to group them together more to fit with the ranks. D: and thats not fun, its fun unlocking armatars often.

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

I agree, If they were grouped with the ranks, you would have to wait to long (once you get higher) between unlocks. It isn't realy necesary

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

The only point of this would be to sync the armatars wit the ranks. What, really, is the use in that? It would just mean extra work for the mods.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

They could add armatars that would match ranks though.I think that was his intention,and it wouldn't be that much work.

julesia95
julesia95
88 posts
Nomad

Yeah you're right that would be much less confusing.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

but first the artist has to finish the new armatars which will be awhile from now.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

that shouldnt be.there wouldnt be much armatars and when you get to higher ranks it will be MUCH harder

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I don't like this... I do not like this one bit...

There is no problem with the current system. Why change it.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

First of all, there isn't a problem with the way it is right now. Second, the armatars would be more spread out and we would only be unlocking 2 armatars at a time. Third, it would be too hard to unlock armatars once we got higher up in the ranks, and there would have to be an armatar set for gold king. So I don't like this idea.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

I don't like this... I do not like this one bit...

Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well really they are with levels but it's really with ranks.

Well some are close to other ranks, so that's already solved.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Me don't want. The later on rankings have a big difference. We would have strikes.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

And I wouldn't have my armatar! :O

jason49
jason49
15 posts
Nomad

i think its good the way it is

Showing 1-15 of 38