ForumsSupport Forum"Vote up-ing" and "Flagging"

9 2089
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry guys, this must sound dumb. I just really want to know what a "vote up" is and what a "flag" is and if they do anything, because in my experience, they don't.

• 9 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

The vote up makes it so that the words are bigger so the mods can see it better so they can decide whether to give a merit for it.

Flagging will notify the mods if something is wrong(broken the rules) and they deal with it.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Thanks, you're so smart. +<

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

You can find more info Here,Here, and Here!

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Thank you plokkey, I was wondering that myself!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I had a huge problem with that, when I first joined. I have a YouTube account, and that's all I really did. On YT, if you see a comment you like, you give it "thumbs up" and it says +1 by the comment. Thus, theres actually a few comments with like +13 or something, and even one I once saw with +673. So when I got to AG, I was voting up really dumb comments, like "Too easy" and stuff.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

LOL Florglee. I was doing that too when I was new.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I didn't know what to do :P

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Flagging tells the mod something is wrong in the world of Armor Games. Voting up Bumps your comment up.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Voting Up- means you find a nice long comment that makes sense and if you think it merit worthy you can vote i up.

Flagging- means that you think that the comment is spam and should be deleted hope this helps =D

Chaze100

Showing 1-9 of 9