ForumsSupport Forumstar screamer , xxcodheadx

11 2583
magma_claw
magma_claw
51 posts
Nomad

remember them?They quit because most of you are so mean.Star screamer said he wanted to commit sucide now he dosent ...u all keep saying that he didnt dare to...Do you really want him to commit sucide?

• 11 Replies
MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

Okaaaayy... So what does XCoheedX has to do with the title? He had just said in his profile that he didn't quit on the site but made another account that he secretly lit up.. So what's he doing in the title ??

:/

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol Starscreamer again. Let's all talk about some stupid 13 year old pretending to want to kill himself for attention. How many times are people going to fall for this stupid childish bullsh it. Honestly.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

Lol Starscreamer again. Let's all talk about some stupid 13 year old pretending to want to kill himself for attention. How many times are people going to fall for this stupid childish bullsh it. Honestly.

I agree. There we agreed on something!
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

100% agreed, haha.

He'll probably be back AGAIN. He just left AGAIN for attention, more than not. And about "xxcodheadx", yeah he's just using a different account. He actually never left the site.
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

For one, it's xxcoheedxx, not xxcodheadx, and for another thing, this is gonna get locked.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

For one, it's xxcoheedxx, not xxcodheadx, and for another thing, this is gonna get locked.

Its XcoheedX

I thought he was 14. Anyway how could you believe that lol. Suiciding over a game ,psh.....
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Starscreamer is emo!!! O.O Honestly, who talks about suicide just because some kids on a website don't like him? He made others get worried for attention and something he knew he wasn't going to do.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I kinda agree with ManBearPig. He really jumped the gun all of a sudden. He was fine, happy, blah blah blah, and then BLAM! "Imma kill myself!!" It was just a bit too sudden to really believe.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Whether it was for attention or not,he's gone at least for now,and even if he does come back,FireTail_madness took his spot at the top,and that's all there is to it.If your wondering what my point about all this is.Well I don't have one.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Why can't you guys leave them alone? They don't want more attention than they already have.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This really does not belong in this forum, and it would probably be best to stop talking about his subject. Someone does not threaten to commit suicide over something one person says on a website. You have to have personal things that go deeper. It is not just because someone was rude.

Showing 1-11 of 11