ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Is SpongeBob Gay?

215 38920
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

There it is the big question. I mean the only females he's close to is Mrs. Puff and Sandy. And he would rather get a little to friendly with Patrick and Squidward.

• 215 Replies
jahsonx
jahsonx
329 posts
Nomad

Oh jeez...he's a cartoon character, why bother question its sexuality? D-uh???

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

He is a sponge. As far as im aware he has no sexual preferences. Although he does spend all of his time with Patrick.

PequenoRey
PequenoRey
104 posts
Nomad

spongebobs da man

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

hes a cartoon character....he doesnt have mental issues or anything. cartoons are ALWAYS like that...really it doesnt matter whether hes gay or not

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yes it does! It's just something to ponder and figure out in your spare time.

darkboy584
darkboy584
12 posts
Nomad

lol!

ShadyGrady1998
ShadyGrady1998
94 posts
Nomad

no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalkara
Kalkara
141 posts
Nomad

There it is the big question. I mean the only females he's close to is Mrs. Puff and Sandy. And he would rather get a little to friendly with Patrick and Squidward.
the more i think about the more respect i lost for spongebob
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I have no idea. I think he isn't attracted to any gender.

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

OMDC! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! SPONGEBOB IS LIKE THE BEST SHOW EVER! IT IS HILARIOUS! ITS A KIDS SHOW FOR GODSAKES! OF COURSE HE ISN'T GAY! ITS A JOKE WHEN HE GETS CLOSE OR WHATEVER TO SQUIDWARD! AND FRIENDS ARE SPOSED TO BE CLOSE! THATS WHY THEY CALL IT BEST FRIENDS!
( **

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

yes it does! It's just something to ponder and figure out in your spare time.

are you kidding? why would want to do that on your spare time?

and c_is_for_cookie is right...its just a kids show
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

lately he is. i don't like any episode made after late '05 except for the one where squidward is covered in cement. i still like older ones though. THOSE are funny. it's just IMO

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

spongebob wears a blouse, he has a crush on almost every male character in the show

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

He isn't over-affectionate to anyone... although in one episode he calmly took off all his clothes in public with patrick... nonetheless, it's a kids show so I doubt it...

blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

come on it is a childrens show, and slipsoccer in the episode Patrick said he would be a horrible looking mom so spongebob was push into that role. and i is not such a big deal. you don't like it? turn it off

Showing 136-150 of 215