ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Is SpongeBob Gay?

215 38921
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

There it is the big question. I mean the only females he's close to is Mrs. Puff and Sandy. And he would rather get a little to friendly with Patrick and Squidward.

• 215 Replies
zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

he's not gay....just queer...

windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

Is spongebob gay

Yes,yes he is gay

Oh and by the way the proper meaning of gay is happy....So yes...Spongebob is very very very gay...Gayer than anyone else in bikini bottom...Patricks gay too...

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

they're in love0.0

dragonman4994
dragonman4994
81 posts
Nomad

hes gay, fruity, retarded, um i could go on 4ever.

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

please continue.....

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

He is ultra gay! as in the happy way, not homosexual... Anyways, he's just weird...

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

i wonder if he's alien?

michaelh16
michaelh16
118 posts
Nomad

lol, no but i do get scared and think that sometimes, more about patrick though. they just have really low iq's and a pre-k attention span. no offence

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

spongebob is overrated that show sucks and is boring and gay and stupid and neverending and pointless and brain cell killing and childish and not well though out and i hate spongebob and it is a disgrace to all cartoons and its worse than Zoey 101 (not really but whatev) and its weighing nickelodeon down and MTV shouldn't have bought it (yes, they bought it) and he is gay gay not gay happy and i love the word and and Spongebob is must be on crack and everyone in bikini bottom is totally insane (except Sandy she's only slightly insane) and i hate spongebob and patrick and squidward are having an affair and im typing this hateful comment at school and i wonder if ill get a merit for it and mr krabs is high and plankton is a homo and karen is cheating on him with the cash register at the krusty krab (K.K. for short juz 2 let u kno)and squidward was hit by a blast of radiation and became deformed and i wish the alaskan bull worm would've eaten them all and there all idiots and spongebob is really gay and i hate spongebob!!!

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

well...
mods, i tried.

bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

ha sponge bobs not gay he's stupid and funny........

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

silly elf! gays are for men!

ShadyGrady1998
ShadyGrady1998
94 posts
Nomad

MASTERCHEIF DOESNT CALL PEOPLE GAY! AND SPONGEBOBS NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

he seems gay, but probably isnt, hes just a dumbas s

PrettyPro
PrettyPro
278 posts
Nomad

He is the bomb

Showing 166-180 of 215