ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Is SpongeBob Gay?

215 38923
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

There it is the big question. I mean the only females he's close to is Mrs. Puff and Sandy. And he would rather get a little to friendly with Patrick and Squidward.

• 215 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

zanderthaw, I am not going to answer that. In one episode, Spongebob hits on Squidward. It's the one where they sell krabby patties in the submarine. Don't call me a wuss for watching Spongebob, it's pretty funny actually, even if it can be childish.

I know this was on the first page, but: You said Zanderthaw. Zanderthaw hadn't even posted yet.

Anyway. SpongeBob is not gay. It isn't a show like family guy where it wouldn't be surprising if someone was gay. SpongeBob is a kids show, and lots of kids watch it. He is just very weird.
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

He's not gay, he's just stoopid. There's a difference...

miamipc
miamipc
15 posts
Nomad

totally

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

It isn't a show like family guy where it wouldn't be surprising if someone was gay.

I think the creator actually came out and said Stewie was homosexual, no surprise there, though...

And Spongebob is not 'gay', there are many different reasons to that, all already provided. Any 'suggestive' evidence that he's homosexual is to make it funny for kids, besides, there've been plenty of episodes where he's tried to become better friends(or trying to regain his friendship) with Sandy and has said plenty of things that makes it seem(if you pay attention) that he likes her, since many people seem to think he wants to be with Squid or Pat. If all those 'suggestions' towards those two count, then all of the 'suggestions' towards Sandy count as well, which beat Squid or Pat by a long shot.
I watch Spongebob, it's funny, anyone who thinks people who watch Spongebob is dumb, I'd love to see the full list of what you watch =)
Then I will deem whether they have the right to make fun of me.

BESIDES...it's a kids show?
And Spongebob did get married to someone(I really don't know who I think it was the meatloaf) in one of the Mermaidman&Barnacleboy episodes...
jetrod15nyy
jetrod15nyy
4 posts
Nomad

Of course he is!!! Why do even bother asking?

BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

Umm, Well It's a Kids Programme... What do you expect on a kids show, getting it on?

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

this is a lame thread.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

ugh, this topic is stupid

plavery876
plavery876
2 posts
Nomad

Well hes either gay or a homicidal stalker/serial killer/cannibal.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

OH my god why did some one have to bring this topic back.
It's a kid's show people. If he seems gay, it's not on purpose.

rafael_marc22
rafael_marc22
204 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that's true, Spongebob isn't gay. Why would think of that he is?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Sponge bob is a good kids cartoon that can teach you guys some lessons.
Heck sponge bob is smarter that some of you!

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i dont think spongebob is gay just queerer than an 8 hour clock

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

This is only a kid show, what do u people have against it?

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

no, hes a TV character for goodness sake, for YOUNG people. Why do you hate spongebob anyway?

Showing 196-210 of 215