ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Is SpongeBob Gay?

215 37675
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

There it is the big question. I mean the only females he's close to is Mrs. Puff and Sandy. And he would rather get a little to friendly with Patrick and Squidward.

• 215 Replies
zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

lol it adds to the moment like inisent little kids^^

billygoat94
billygoat94
345 posts
Nomad

A lot of these little things are bad for children.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

How could you people say such things.... spongebob wasnt a kids show thats why they were in underwear holding hands...O.o They just made that so it might seem funny to some people... Spongebob is just retarded thats all

billygoat94
billygoat94
345 posts
Nomad

Spongebob is a retarted little gay stalker

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Don't they get naked alot in spongbob. I mean him and patrick?

irken21
irken21
33 posts
Nomad

It's just a cartoon show for kids. That's it. You guys are reading far too much into the show. Spongebob and Patrick are supposed be like little kids and are best friends. We all have best friends that are the same sex as we are. And when we were little I'm sure we held hands with a friend who was the same sex.

billygoat94
billygoat94
345 posts
Nomad

Well if spongebob is a little kid then how in the hell did he get a job at the krusty krab

irken21
irken21
33 posts
Nomad

@billygoat94 I said he's like a little kid, not that he is one. Spongebob has a mentality like a kids. He can find the littlest thing interesting, much like a kid. The only reason he has a job is so that the show can expand to show other places and to have different plots.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

Dude its just a funny show that needs different types of humor including gayness and retardedness

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

your mum!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

It's also takes steroids. He can't lift a glass yet he can lift other way heavier stuff in other episodes. He takes drugs obviously.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Spongebob is a retarted little gay stalker

Why do you say that? He's a cool little sponge.What did he do to you! Huh? :P He's not gay or anything. The Creators just made him like that so children could laugh.
Blood_Angel
Blood_Angel
54 posts
Nomad

Is SpongeBob Gay?
Yea, IT is gay XDXD

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

i hate you blood hes not gay!

shanester
shanester
33 posts
Peasant

i dont think hes gay for 2 reasons
1. hes a kids show
2. he acts so much like a kid i dont think he even knows what gay and straight are

Showing 46-60 of 215