ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe adventure of funkey man (add your person to the journey)real cool

26 5077
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Here is a story of funkeyman if you want me to change a lil the story tell me your
name:
Warrior,archer or mage.Class:
15 to 40age:
wife(yes or no):
got 10 points to put on them(copy and paste)

(1-5)strengh:
(1-5)agility:
(1-5)intelligence:

weapons:
armor:

you'll be in the story and also in the army!remember its a story!

• 26 Replies
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

episode1:New village
There was once a strong 23 years old warrior named matt15 with a calibur(Big Sword)and Metal gear he travelled for many hours then suddenly see a troll he trys to attack but the troll blocks it with its armor then the troll is walking after him then suddenly with matt15's calibur he cuts down 2 tree's that injered the troll the run away and found a village he told the guard that he was just a homeless warrior it was weird for them but they still let him go in. He went to get some food for free because in that village warriors and archer's were served for free. One of the guards went to him then asked him to go to the castle and the guard went back to the gate and the brave warrior went to the castle.The king was there and asked are you a new warrior that betrayed another castle. Matt15 said yes. So the king said ok then ill make you become a knight of this kingdom if you success this training or else you'll go to the death chain that is gonna be lots of spiky ropes that are gonna squeeze you to death.Matt15 says and how there gonna sqeeze me. We will put the spiked chain around you then horses will run as fast as possible for 1 minute!
Are you ready.Matt15 says im ready.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Part 2 coming out 12 august

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Episode 2
success or death

So he accepted the deal now here's the test, you have to slay these 3 beast, a mud golem, a beast rider and also a flammingg wild pig.Mattt15 was really nervous so the brave warrior decided to kill each of them so he went to the battle arena. Then was surprised that they had spectaters, and that the field has tree's and giant rocks so he goes in the middle of the court then a mage on top of him flying says leet the fight to the death begin and the cages go up and then the mud golem was going slowly and the others was running after him the wild flamming pig was so close that he esily stab the pig and died then the fire went away so then he gets the pig and throws the stinky and hot pig to the golem the mud golem was melting but survived and the beastrider took the spear anwas charging on mattt15 with the spear then suddenly he's left hand got stabbed so he still had strengh to attack so then he quickly cut the horse's back and dies. And the beastrider went on the mud golem and was stuck inside he's body so the mud golem wasen't dead but the beast rider was inside him and could'nt breath so he died so its up to the mud small mud golem vs mattt15 so he gets a stick with fire on top of it like in dungeons and charge on him then he shrink and the beast rider got out of him but still was dead anyway.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

I need someone for story plz
Copy and paste stuffs shown below then write the answer for every simple question.

Name:
(Warior,Archer,Mage)Class:
(15-40)Age:
(yes or no)Wife:
10 points
(1-5)Strengh:
(1-5)Agility:
(1-5)Intelligence:
Weapons:
Armor:

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Here instead ill create another myself:
Name:CuddlyCakes124
Class:archer
Wife:no
4 strengh
4 agility
2 intelligence
weapon:Strong Frost Bow
Armor:Leather jacket

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Episode 3
New in castle!

So Mattt15 has success the training so the king gives two books about this castle. He memorized lots of stffs but the most important ones were that the castles name was Arthuria Castle and the kings name was Arthuria. The had 3 weapon shops. One for swords, another for aes and bows and another one to make swords and axes and spears sharper.
They had a sheild shop and armor shop with lots of restaurents. A random guy in the town says hey are you the dude that killed the 3 creepy creatures. Mattt15 replied and said yes why you wanna know? Because i saw you fight with out paying because i wanted to give you the money ... I can't explain im just just ...euh bye.After saying bye he drops 50$ and realised that its 50 dollars to watch someone fight in the arena of death. He had money to serve himself for his hunger so payed15 dollars for exchange of a full cooked pig. He had no where to live so instead he builded a place in the corner of the castle. He made a house made out of a giant rock that is sticking to the wall and a bench made out of wood and a small entrance so the first day in the castle is finish. But still saw some people outside doing something outside maybe they were fighting. Mattt15 saw them having a sword each but and then suddenly a frost bow came out of no where and killed both of them at once then mattt15 saw the archer ran away and hided somewhere. So mattt15 was surprised that they had killers at night so decided to sleep.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

I think this should be locked. Your only talking and i think no one else is going too...

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

BTW i think this is a little sad...

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

why you think is sad because no 1 is commenting except for myself and you. At least lots of people are reading the story because they have lots of views. I appreciate for you to have someone to finally comment =D

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

BTW i think this is a little sad...

why you think is sad because no 1 is commenting except for myself and you.

No I bet it's more likely that your making up your own story that has no plot, and uses some form of wierd geek levels for characters and since no1 joins you make your own people for something called "(add your person to the journey)".

It's kinda like that wierd kid in the corner that talks to himself.
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

ya because i want people to read my story but no one reads it did you even read it...

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

i've read the 1'st episode and i like it!

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

thanx hitmanvp95 you could read the others and add your person to the journey plz

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

I didnt read it

Part 2 coming out 12 august

What happened to that, I didnt know agust 12 was 40 minutes later.
...NEED PEOPLE

you kept on posting to get people to read. With more replies come more views. Too bad you were the only one posting and I feel you have a crappy story so I wont read it and I hope no one else does...
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Part 1 it was 11 august and part two was gonna be in august 12 and it was in august 12 you got a problem with that WHY IS EVERYONE RUDE TO ME im just a 8 year old ;*( I wrote 13 because i though you guys were gonna like insult and tease me and stuffs ;*(

Showing 1-15 of 26