ForumsForum GamesTic-Tac-Toe Tournament

24 6423
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Tempo013 came up with the idea of tic-tac-toe on the forums. He gave me the okay to make this into a tournament. I will now explain the basis of how the game will be played.

First, an amount of you will sign up. It has to be an even number since you will face off against one person. The games will be played through visitor messaging so it is easy for you guys to know how the board looks. The board will look like the following...

---
---
---

You can decide with your opponent who will go first and which letter you will be (X or O). If you do sign up for this, you should be able to get on every day. This will just speed up the competition.

I am sure all of you have played this game in real life before so you know that you take turns. The game might go like...

--- -X- -XO -XO
--- to --- to --- to -X- and I think you get it now.
--- --- --- ---

I know this may sound a bit confusing so please feel free to ask questions. Sign up! Sign ups will end Thursday at 4:00 EST. That is when you will be put against each other and more will be explained then.

• 24 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

make your own game against yourself to show us

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

X--
---
---

X--
-O-
---

XX-
-O-
---

XXO
-O-
---

XXO
-O-
X--

XXO
OO-
X--

XXO
OOX
X--

XXO
OOX
XX-

XXO
OOX
XXO

Well, that was a tie. If you do tie, face off again and again until someone wins.

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

I'll play a game with someone real quick

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

Total Review, you want to play with me real quick to show them a 2p game?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Total Review, you want to play with me real quick to show them a 2p game?

Sure, but it is played on the profiles since there would be too many games at once. Comment my profile starting off. I don't care if you are X or O.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

The whole point of why everyone dissagreed with this idea was because it was going to spam the profiles.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please do not play this on profiles, only in this thread. Thanks.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Post everything in this thread instead. Even if it does get a bit clutered I don't think youll get too many people playing it at once.

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

Yeah when you add an X or an O say the name of the person you are playing against.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

this should be played between two people in thier profiles. if you think this would be considered spam what do you call those dumb rpg's and clubs in the tavern? those are the spammiest threads ever.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

ill join anyone want to play tic tac toe?

charley123
charley123
173 posts
Nomad

i will

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

I'll join!
Any one gonna play?

nicenicejt
nicenicejt
161 posts
Nomad

this is weird

Deei
Deei
28 posts
Nomad

i am here and ready to play lol anybody wants?

Showing 1-15 of 24