ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Rise of a King

79 74838
Flamemachedi
Flamemachedi
60 posts
Nomad

Sorry no Walkthrough here.
But could someone please give me a walkthrough for this or any cheats,glitches,hints,ext.

If there is already a walkthrough for this game please direct me to it.
Thanks

• 79 Replies
Flamemachedi
Flamemachedi
60 posts
Nomad

helllooo?anyone!?!?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I don't think there are any cheats or guides for this game.

tenkouakagi
tenkouakagi
37 posts
Nomad

actually....beginning of the game u can actually kill gobs and assassin get their coins, go in castle rest and rinse and repeat till u get plenty of it to upgrade ur stuff and most importantly get plenty of pots. once u got like more than 25 pots of each ur good to go on long exploration. the game is pretty straight forward but u have to make long and weary trips

tenkouakagi
tenkouakagi
37 posts
Nomad

ops...my bad....the assassin doesnt respawn....however....go to storm peak and kill the lightning gargoyle and ice yeti (just jump and slash on the gargoyle before the lightning animation ends, jump slash yeti till ur behind him and maintain his back and slash till he drop).

once the wave is done go to peaks watch and run back out to the storm mountain, they will respawn. if ur life is low use the pots cos the magician is just in front of the peaks watch signpost. kill till u upgrade ur stuff and enjoy the game

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

This game is so easy I upgraded everything and you don't need that many pots just hold A and run it will swing automatically

and the best spell from start that doesn't take mana is the fireball but you won't need it much if you know how to play

tenkouakagi
tenkouakagi
37 posts
Nomad

well...its true u can swing all the way, but during ur upgrade process u need to kill lots to get money lol....

tenkouakagi
tenkouakagi
37 posts
Nomad

OMGosh......i cant save the girl

is the girl suppose to die??

dang...tried using ice spell and even killed all the gobs before activate the girl animation, but none work...

ARGHHHHH

arod2345
arod2345
204 posts
Nomad

o she is??

Flamemachedi
Flamemachedi
60 posts
Nomad

I won!!!Lol he frieken tore the girls head off.OUCH!

Shinfc
Shinfc
18 posts
Nomad

the game's not good

Lutrais
Lutrais
11 posts
Nomad

im stuck at the part with the key i went in to the room and i only saw a ton of skulls... help!?!?!

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

It's easy I already beat it, just save it lots in case you die, I only died once and lord felkon or whatever his name is I beat him really fast just get all of the best stuff.

Lutrais
Lutrais
11 posts
Nomad

but what do u do in the room with all the skulls?

Lutrais
Lutrais
11 posts
Nomad

oh and btw if u try to kill the witch she will turn u into a bunny like she says...dont do what I did...lol

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

the game isnt rlly that good to me...

Showing 1-15 of 79