ForumsSupport ForumImages on Profiles ??

31 4619
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I think it would be good if we could put images on our profiles. I'm guessing most of you will see the same problem I do with this, but if we saw something that we thought was inappropiate, then we could flag it as we do comments, what do you all think?

• 31 Replies
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Sorry if this has been done before by the way.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

This has been done but some people might do bad pictures if you know what I mean.......

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I saw that coming aswell, yet if we report them, then they deserve to be banned for putting these images on their profile.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yes, other than that, this is a very good idea!

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

We can flag comments ourselves on profiles, wh cant we do images?

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Alright...but what do we consider bad?? Do we only block things that break the rules...or do we create a new set??

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I suppose if something was flagged, and it is not obvious why, then a mod or admin may have to get involved and make a decision of their own.

Z278
Z278
1 posts
Nomad

can we change our image?????

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I don't like this idea... that would defeat the purpose of armatars, and AG wants the originality of the armatars. Also, there wouldn't be as much of a reason to gain points, right now people can aim for the 6000 armatars or the 7500 armatars. This has been covered many times, and AG is sticking with the armatars.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I dont mean create our own armatars, I mean just put images on our profile like on our biography.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Oh, okay. I still don't think that would work, people could put a ton of pictures on their bio and that would really clog up people's profiles. Plus, they could put inapropriate images on. Sure, we could flag them, but it would be a lot more work for mods and admins.

DragRacer1
DragRacer1
7 posts
Nomad

i think we should stop using the armatars and put our own picture

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

no we shouldnt cause what if the picture is something disturbing like... well you know something like naked people

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

If we were going to be able to upload pics, then we should just use them as our armatars, and get rid of the little flash ones, but that's not going to happen, so I see no way that pics on your profile is going to happen either.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

people could put a ton of pictures on their bio and that would really clog up people's profiles

I've seen many people's profiles (including my own) which have type art on it (for those who dont know, it's making pictures by typing letters) you may consider this as clogging up their profile.
Showing 1-15 of 31