ForumsSupport ForumRanking of Armatars

26 4237
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

This isn't a necessity to Armor Games, but I think it would be a fun feature. In the area where there is the Ranking for the people with the most Armor Points, there could be a ranking of most popular Armatars. It's pretty self-explanatory...the more people that utilize a certain Armatar, the ranking goes up. This way, you can see how many people have the Armatar you have. You can also use this to conform with what most people have, or you can strive to be unique and wear a lower ranking one.

If you don't like my idea, it's fine I won't get upset...

Post your thoughts please!

• 26 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I see. Like a competition for what armatar is the fans top favorite?

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i guess mine? I will never change it is my lifestyle YO

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

It seems kinda pointless to me.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

The idea is good, but I would like to point out that the less commn armatars aren't always the worse, since those available to users with over 10k AP aren't very common, but they are great!

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Calm~

I completely understand what you mean. Since the Armatars would be rated by Popularity, it would just show the most used ones. Therefore, as people earn more AP, the Armatars worth more AP will have a steady increase in Popularity!

I'm glad the idea os going over well (so far...)

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

That is a really nice idea... I think mine is unique(hopefully)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8425/freericewe8.png

~RR~

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

It would be great! I'd like to be able to click something and see all the people with a certain armatar, y'know?

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

that's a really cool idea i like that.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

too RR, that could be a great idea, if i understood what you were saying... what do you mean by "every word you get right"

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yeah, this is a good idea! The armatar that KingOfGames has is the most used... I think...

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

I think the dragon armatars are being use most ofteb and I really like your idea mvpguy22 I hope Dan reads this and declares it possible.

-Infer

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Thanks Infer and everyone else who likes this idea!

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Hey, that's not a bad idea, I actually like it! Sure, it might seem useless to you, but hey, what idea isn't? =\\

For me, it's odd seeing people with the same armatars, because you'd think they're the same person until you see the screen name. It'd be nice though. Maybe people would be more inclined to use other Armatars to be unique.. finally balance things out? Who knows

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I like it, every time I get new armatars i put one of them on just to show people how many AP I have.

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

That's a good idea but all of the armatars that you don't need AP for are all going to be on the popular list thing.

Showing 1-15 of 26