ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLegend of Zelda fanfiction! (funny)

5 4096
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Gawd, there is way too much walking on this "journey Link thought. "Listen! Link! Link! Listen! I said (demonic voice) LISTEN!!!"

There was then a odd silence followed by a "HYAA!" from link. "Right. . . ." navi says. Link, looking severly cynical sees the sign between a fork in the road.

-----------
| u suck |
| dude |
-----------
|
|

Seeing that it has no value to link at all, he walks past it, confused. Link seemed to have gotten angry from navi's CONSTANT link! Listen! link, link! Link! listen! jibberish and constantly saying to go to the palace. Link wanted to go to the palace, but since the last incident involving the "majic powder" that the odd man in a hoodie gave him, he decided to go against it for a while. That is when Link saw the thing that would make him go on a entirely new adventure. . . .

WALL MART!!!!

+++note+++
I am making this fanfiction for the sole purpose to make people laugh.

• 5 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Wha? That just had me confused....

I dont really understand...

KingRyan

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

idk, it was some random parts in a retarded rant. It really has no purpose whatsoever. I suppose it would make a better version if it was a flash. Now if only I had flash.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

I dont like it when people put (funny) in the title. Makes me think its not funny.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Wha? That just had me confused....
I dont really understand...

Fanfictions are just stories where people write their own versain of someone else's story (stories from books, video games, and so on.)

Anyways I feel like I should take a go at this...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

If you want to continue it, be my guest, I jjust popped this outta my butt cuz I wanted to make fun of navi. . .lol. I don't think I will continue on this so if someone doesn't continue it by. . .august 30th, I think i'll ask moe to lock the thread.

Showing 1-5 of 5