ForumsThe TavernNegativity towards 12 yr olds

111 18423
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Why do so many people have something against others who are younger? I agree that it is usually a maturity issue but ive met some pretty immature teenagers too.

• 111 Replies
Gfitz07
Gfitz07
203 posts
Nomad

i dont do that. i was 12 once and no one made fun of me. lol i dont make fun of them.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I don't know why what's the point we younger ppl are awesome!

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think this is offense to younger kids like me and should be locked.......

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Opps i read the thread wrong but yes i do hate how people think just because me and a few other people are only like 11 or 12 they think were negative =(

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Sorry,but that's not the case.Usually I make fun of people by calling them 10 year olds,because they are acting immature.The reason is because that's the age of middle schoolers,and I may have used to be one,but I didn't act like that,and always hated Middle school because of how people acted in it.I hope that helps explain to you why.Mainly I make fun of 10 year olds,because of stuff they do like randomly saying "your a Homo" or something and I use to know a whole group of kids like that.Just don't take it the wrong way.I don't feel that way about all kids that age,but quite of few of them act like that.

Peppabomb
Peppabomb
102 posts
Nomad

It is annoying sometimes crim but your older and making fun of em makes you immature too right?

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

I don't make fun of them. People who do it deserve people to make fun of them.
Anyway I don't think many people make fun of young people. Just like 90% of the 12- are immature which creates a stereotype.
I believe there are young people who can prove with their act and words they're mature enough to get fully accepted by the community.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

People who make fun of younger Armor Knights are mean. They are probably doing it to release stress or to try and make people mad.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

i see no reason to do it. younguns are often alot more immature, yes, but they also spend most of their time on the computer. I just turned 13 like, a couple days ago but still.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

it's true i do think they are annoying, at times but when they aren't annoying usually i don't make fun of them, only the unbelievably annoying ones because i don't think that's cool of someone to do so i only make fun of some but not like mean make fun i just tell them to shut up or else, then they will be like "or else what?" and i'll be like "or else i'll tell my mom" lol but i'm not super mean to em i know they aren't matured yet so it's ok but i don't like it when they do that.

stickmansam
stickmansam
38 posts
Nomad

they should play too people are so cruel give em a chance like sammontague u made fun of him even know he was autistick and 12

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

it's true i do think they are annoying, at times but when they aren't annoying usually i don't make fun of them, only the unbelievably annoying ones because i don't think that's cool of someone to do so i only make fun of some but not like mean make fun i just tell them to shut up or else, then they will be like "or else what?" and i'll be like "or else i'll tell my mom" lol but i'm not super mean to em i know they aren't matured yet so it's ok but i don't like it when they do that.

well...you can't say someone's «annoying» just cuz thei're like,12 years old!there are 10 year old kids who are even more mature than 14 or 15 year old guys...
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Ty for all your responses i just kept seeing alot of threads that compared immature answers to 12 year olds which i took offense to (being 12) Funny thing is my birthdays today so i'm no longer 12 lol

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Firetail is 12, Kingofgames was 12 when he signed up, and Crazynaitor is 9. REALLY immature people, eh?

Who can guess my age from my maturity?

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

5. Is that right ManUtd?

Showing 1-15 of 111