ForumsGamesAmorphus CHEAP SHOT!!!

39 6932
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

OK, so I was the red armor guy right? well, get this, when I had a big nest down to the queen and about 10 others, I took out the queen, and then RIGHT AFTER, a dang meltie hits me, WHILE I HAD THE ARMOR ON. apperently, melties spread thing kill you no matter what, armor or not. I found that to be the CHEAPEST SHOT EVER!!!

• 39 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well the hazmat suit makes u resistent to goo but the red armor only is good for taking big hits not goo...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I know but I almost beat the big nest and it took me 4EVER. I just think it was an exxxtreme cheap shot.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well thats y they give u 2 slots when u hit 55 awards...after u get both suits u should put them both on...its A LOT better

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ya, but I didn't even know it existed till a while ago, so i have the turret gun+red armor combo.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well when u get ur next key ask me where it is if u dont already kno...kno where the hazmat suit is of course...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ya right by the super lock, don kno where the other suit is. But, the turret is good for andling greys and things.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

other suit is 5th on teh top row of rewards... im pretty sure but lemme check and ill tell u

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

YEP count from teh top left starting from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and then ur at the suit...ther should be one more item after it when unlocking the otehr suit

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Lol I hated that game and didnt even ge tthat far.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

i got the repulsar thing, it's really good for handling grinders.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

yea i guess but if u got the glaive sword then u can kill a grinder without any help...all u have to do is swing ur sword at it 3 times without any help...itll automatically turn red when hit with the glaive sword

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

whoa, where is the glaive sword? can it go through a sharp?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

it can go through a fuzzle without having to shave it, it can go through a sharp that is spiked and more! to get the Glaive sword u must succesfully kill the razor queen and to find her u must have met everything excuding the razor queen which means 17 types of glooples...SHES HARD!

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

the biohazard suit protects you from melties for a while...
yeah I had that happen to me while I was killing a grinder.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

ive beaten teh game fully and it was addicting and fun all teh way through! geting teh glaive sword was teh best moment though when u can kill basically anything! the 2cd best moment was getting all 110 awards and getting 3 slots!

Showing 1-15 of 39