ForumsGamesAmorphus CHEAP SHOT!!!

39 6931
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

OK, so I was the red armor guy right? well, get this, when I had a big nest down to the queen and about 10 others, I took out the queen, and then RIGHT AFTER, a dang meltie hits me, WHILE I HAD THE ARMOR ON. apperently, melties spread thing kill you no matter what, armor or not. I found that to be the CHEAPEST SHOT EVER!!!

• 39 Replies
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Wow didn't know you get 3 slot but I am missing some awards thought >.<"

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

tell me wat row and teh spot it is in i can help u

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i was talking to darkroot i didnt see ur comment when i was writing toad...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ya, I got alot to go. man, the game is so fun! darn that cheap shot tho. . .lol. I'm gessing the glaive sword is the monster lock huh? anyways, I just need to get a frostie ^^

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

Ya I did that to I had 4 left including the queen on the big nest but I lost my armor earlier and didn't know how to kill the queen at that time so after dodging about 8 swings from her she got me in a corner and killed me but I have beat her later.

Oh and the dumb melties are soooo anying.

droagon34
droagon34
56 posts
Nomad

[b]i was playing the game on small and i kill those guy with like yellow in them than another one comes and kills me!!!!! and i only need 10 more to beat the lvl!!!!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

thats y i wait til they are n clumps...if there are 2 going near eachotehr i wait to kill them in one swing to avoid dieing...

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

That bites

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i barley play the game now that ive 100% beat it...it only doesnt get boring when u have sumthing to fight for

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

I got a ton of crappy rewards, so i restarted it, and have about 60 awards now. It's a pretty fun game, but there are most certainly better games out there.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I beat the game 100% and it does get boring. I realy want to restart but if I restart I will have to re-earn everything. That won't be too bad...

*Flashback*

It will be fun. I did it once, it won't be hard to do again. It will be fun to prestige. Regaining everything, make me feel accomplished.

NOOOOO! CRAP! Stop using the noobtube! Stupid Camper! Blarg my shotgun is too slow! I can't play cops and robbers, I need the eavedrop perk to play? This stupid SMG, I need more ammo... why must I wait so long to get bandolier? I hit him in the chest with stopping power... JUGGERSLU...NAUGHTS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE A SNIPER ROUND WITH STOPPING POWER... wish I had my R700 or .50 cal.

Hmmm, maybe I won't restart and clear all my saved data...

I don't know what to do. =*(

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

Whats the best thing to unlock (besides the last thing which i assume is the best) with normal keys and where (in the rewards screen) is it situated EXAMPLE-top row, 3rd to the left or something.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

fith to the right on top.
and right before monster lock. . .THAT IS THE ULTIMATE DEFENSE!!! well, plus the repulsar. . . .but I'd just save that for the glaive sword (monster lock)

JX_Blue
JX_Blue
4 posts
Nomad

How do you get the glaive sword?? I have unlocked all monsters...

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

How do you kill the dam queen!?

Showing 16-30 of 39