ForumsSupport ForumNew Rank???

80 10944
BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

Eventually Armor Games will have to make a new rank. When the time comes, what do you think it should be?

• 80 Replies
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

They will most likely either add one like empirer or put one in behind like noblemen.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I don't think there will be any more ranks. Usually, people quit before they get that far. So no real reason to add another.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Just because we have a few high ranks does not mean we will need more.

Also there isn't realy anything above king that truly existed without getting into a different culture. I think the site will stay medieval.

If they did add something I beleive what would happen is they would add a rank more around the middle as Timegoesby said.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

We could increase the points needed for the higher ranks and maybe add some ranks in the middle, I have to agree with that.

cooldude12345
cooldude12345
13 posts
Nomad

I would call a new rank emporer

cooldude12345
cooldude12345
13 posts
Nomad

defenetly emporer

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Emporer/Emporess would be good I think!

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I think emperor is good too but I also think we won't need anymore ranks.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

well firetail madness is at 23,000 place so there should be a new rank cause i bet he is gunna keep going on and on and on and on so there should be a new rank so for the new rank for boys it should be called emporer and for the girls or woman empores princess

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

All I really want is more armatars that need more points then I have that I can try to achieve to refuel my energy.

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

Maybe they should add a whole new section after king, where someone who has gotten gold king moves on to an "elite" ranking system or something

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

ya wat bobert said

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Well I don't think AG will make new ranks just for Firetail...

Anyways they will keep this medieval themed. So I doubt emperor very much so.

Anyways this has been suggested a thousand times before so this is nothing realy new.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

bobert, what do you mean by elite?

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

I mean that people who have gotten past gold king should go on to a new ranking system. elite was just a name for it, since those peoples work hard to get this far. Maybe the badges could be stars instead of shield-shaped

Showing 1-15 of 80