ForumsGame WalkthroughsAge of war Guide to beating **IMPOSSIBLE**

245 242470
Technika_KO
Technika_KO
31 posts
Nomad

okay here it is the impossible guide(i have used it 3 times and won twice so...

AGE ONE

wait for 5-6 enemies to appear on the screen then use your special,with the cash earned from the special buy an egg automatic and spend the rest on club-men.

keep buying club men and whenever possible do a special then buy 1-2 dino riders with the cash from the special.

continue this until 4000 experience

AGE TWO

Keep your egg automatic, then buy as many swords men as possible,special when you can then get 500 coins then buy a knight and let him kill a few enemies.

After that follow this strategy:
10 swords men
1 knight
SPECIAL
10 swords men
1 knight
SPECIAL

and so on until 14000 experience

AGE THREE

as soon as you evolve spend all your money on duellers and if you have enough upgrade your turret capacity.

after this save for a small or medium cannon let it/them shoot down a few enemies and send out more duelers with the cash,again remebering to use special to protect your soldiers,i would reccomend saving for a canoneer and then using the special so he can go further continue this sort of strategy until you have 45000 experience

AGE FOUR

you will need more cash for this one so wait for around 5 enemies to appear on screen and use a special getting you around 13-15000 coins use this cash to buy a double turret.

let the turret and your other cannons shoot about 10-15 enemies dead and buy all the turret spaces available then continue slaughtering with your cannons.

after this buy another double turret(use special as it should have recharged by now) and then spend the rest of your cash on melee infantry.

continue this buying double turrets when possible and specialing when possible also dont forget to send out a few tanks=D

continue that till 200000 experience

***AGE FIVE***
Okay this is it,the EASIEST age yet(if you can get turrets)
now you will need as much cash as possible here so i hope you saved a special again wait for 5-6 enemies to appear on the screen and then special them this should give you enough cash to sell your weakest turrets and buy 1 or maybe 2 lazer-cannons at 40000 each then continue letting your cannons shoot the enemy until you have 80000 coins then sell your lazer cannon and buy an ION cannon(woot) continue letting your cannons own until 100000 coins and buy another ION cannon repeat this until you have four ION cannons

Now this is the easy part

leave your computer for 1 hour(or leave screen open and do something else on the computer)

when you come back you should find around 3-4 million coins waiting.

Buy 5 super soldiers with this cash then use a special to clear the field of enemy soldiers the super soldiers will then do their job of OWNING the enemies base

CONGRATULATIONS you have just completed Age of War on IMPOSSIBLE mode(hopefully)

****I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR RESULTS USING THIS GUIDE****

• 245 Replies
luptinian
luptinian
2 posts
Nomad

i used this same method execpt i buy a ranged for every 2 melle so they can kill the poeple ahead instead of geting a kill from both sides

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

yup, works, but takes quite a bit of time...

NinjaMouse
NinjaMouse
46 posts
Peasant

Obviouly this works, great job, I can acctually beat a game on it's hardest difficulty! Can't wait for another walkthrough

rockets18
rockets18
11 posts
Nomad

once u get to the last lvl u dont need 3 or 4 mill try 350000 or 400000 hunder thous. buy 2 tnaks and 2 supers and u should win al most every time

Technika_KO
Technika_KO
31 posts
Nomad

thanks for all your comments i am currently working on a feudalism guide

iamgodlol
iamgodlol
29 posts
Nomad

this is a good guide for the first 4 ages but in age 5, ion cannons have such a range that if there is a just spawned enemy, then they shoot em down a few of the rounds hit the enemy base and in mabye 2 min the games over with 4 ion cannons

KaZZe
KaZZe
11 posts
Nomad

Well i tried 2 times but failed really this cud work if i wudnt get 3 rangers and 3 what shud i call them? elite troops?? in a row

Technika_KO
Technika_KO
31 posts
Nomad

:P

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You know, for the levels, send out three club man or knights or duelers whatever, then follow with the ranged unit. It helps your knight attack because the ranged unit can attack from the far awat?

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

u could always add a section on meat shields...such as fighter fighter ranger tank....and other things like that

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

ive beat impossible without using your guide lol, AND ON AGE 5 I DIDNT CHEAT WITH TURRETS.

redux
redux
2 posts
Nomad

Heres a suggestion for an improvement to your strategy.

For the first 2 ages, don't evolve. With the help of an egg shooter, 1 dino rider can easily take out an enemy swordman, and 5 dino riders is a lot more powerful than 1 knight. your swordmen are useless against knights, but 3 dino riders can take out a knight (which is chepaer than throwing a knight at it & having it die anyway).

About half way through the second age, expand to 2 egg shooters. 2 egg shooters + dinos lets you rip the last half of the second age apart. Try to time it so that you can have the volcano hit at the very end of the second age to kill 2 knights and the first 4 duelers.

If you do this right, then you can go evolve twice quickly, sell an egg shooter for a large cannon, and STILL have about 2,000 left over for a small cannon or 10 duelers or pair of the guys with the heavy guns.

Basically, dinos + 2 egg shooters lets you enter the 3rd age with the tower already expanded once and about 4,000-5,000 moneys.

bottom line: dinos are cheap & way better than swordmen in the 2nd era, and a 2nd auto-egg shooter gives you a huge advantage against enemy knights & swordmen.

sorry if that was rambly, i've been up all night playing age of war =P

Kendu10
Kendu10
202 posts
Nomad

Age of war is easy game i beated it not using this walktrough.

redux
redux
2 posts
Nomad

Revision to my earlier strategy; i just figured out how to easily dominate on impossible difficulty.

if you build nothing but club cavemen & queue them up like crazy, they create a huge traffic jam for very cheap (you can make 30 of them for 450 bucks, which requires at least 30 attacks for the enemy to kill) & your egg shooters can wipe up the enemy. Plus cavemen start overlapping. If you get 30 cavemen standing on the same tile attacking the enemy, they score 30 hits all at once (1 hit kill to anything) in the time it takes the enemy to hit & kill 1 of them (leaving 29).

cheap cavemen can have you fully maxed out on defenses by the time you get to age 4 & the enemy cant touch you the whole time. just be sure to upgrade right before those machine gunners come out because they can take out a mob very fast.

OsaMi
OsaMi
7 posts
Nomad

Well, it took me 30 minutes to beat this game and it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! When you get to age 5, just buy those most expensive turrents(forgot what they're called) and they will destroy all of the enemies and hit the enemy base couple of times, so after you have at least 1 most expensive turrent you wait about 2-10 minutes and you won!(time depends on the number of turrents you have) Have FUN!!!!!!!

Showing 16-30 of 245