ForumsGame WalkthroughsAge of war Guide to beating **IMPOSSIBLE**

245 243580
Technika_KO
Technika_KO
31 posts
Nomad

okay here it is the impossible guide(i have used it 3 times and won twice so...

AGE ONE

wait for 5-6 enemies to appear on the screen then use your special,with the cash earned from the special buy an egg automatic and spend the rest on club-men.

keep buying club men and whenever possible do a special then buy 1-2 dino riders with the cash from the special.

continue this until 4000 experience

AGE TWO

Keep your egg automatic, then buy as many swords men as possible,special when you can then get 500 coins then buy a knight and let him kill a few enemies.

After that follow this strategy:
10 swords men
1 knight
SPECIAL
10 swords men
1 knight
SPECIAL

and so on until 14000 experience

AGE THREE

as soon as you evolve spend all your money on duellers and if you have enough upgrade your turret capacity.

after this save for a small or medium cannon let it/them shoot down a few enemies and send out more duelers with the cash,again remebering to use special to protect your soldiers,i would reccomend saving for a canoneer and then using the special so he can go further continue this sort of strategy until you have 45000 experience

AGE FOUR

you will need more cash for this one so wait for around 5 enemies to appear on screen and use a special getting you around 13-15000 coins use this cash to buy a double turret.

let the turret and your other cannons shoot about 10-15 enemies dead and buy all the turret spaces available then continue slaughtering with your cannons.

after this buy another double turret(use special as it should have recharged by now) and then spend the rest of your cash on melee infantry.

continue this buying double turrets when possible and specialing when possible also dont forget to send out a few tanks=D

continue that till 200000 experience

***AGE FIVE***
Okay this is it,the EASIEST age yet(if you can get turrets)
now you will need as much cash as possible here so i hope you saved a special again wait for 5-6 enemies to appear on the screen and then special them this should give you enough cash to sell your weakest turrets and buy 1 or maybe 2 lazer-cannons at 40000 each then continue letting your cannons shoot the enemy until you have 80000 coins then sell your lazer cannon and buy an ION cannon(woot) continue letting your cannons own until 100000 coins and buy another ION cannon repeat this until you have four ION cannons

Now this is the easy part

leave your computer for 1 hour(or leave screen open and do something else on the computer)

when you come back you should find around 3-4 million coins waiting.

Buy 5 super soldiers with this cash then use a special to clear the field of enemy soldiers the super soldiers will then do their job of OWNING the enemies base

CONGRATULATIONS you have just completed Age of War on IMPOSSIBLE mode(hopefully)

****I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR RESULTS USING THIS GUIDE****

• 245 Replies
Jdombrow4
Jdombrow4
1 posts
Nomad

Well, here it goes ill try it

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Age of War is the worst game ever. There is no way anyone can beat it without a glitch. The enemy has way too much money, and their troops alwways last alot longer then yours. This didn't even work for me. In my opinion, Age of war is a pain in the ass.

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

age of war isnt hard at all, i beat first try no glitches. What are you guys talking about????

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

ohhhhhhhhhhhh on impossible level...my bad

dragonman4994
dragonman4994
81 posts
Nomad

Great guide!

Dakohawk
Dakohawk
1 posts
Nomad

Ive beat it plenty of times on impossible without glitching, I just stay in the first age till for a long time have the best cannons.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

thanks for the guide

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Wow this is the exact same strategy i use down to like the word =D

Nice job!

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Wow it really help thanks!

bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

Cant beat the game normally, but could beat it whit the impossible strategy. Thnx dude.

rmag
rmag
1 posts
Nomad

NO NO NO NO
Here's how you beat it: Do not, I repeat, do not upgrade to the advanced ages until you absolutely have to, the goal is to beat the money war, not the war itself.

Here's what you do:

First, run your SPECIAL at the start of the game and kill at least 2 guys, this will give you 200+ coins, then install an EGG O MATIC

Next, create shitloads and shitloads of CAVEMEN (the dudes with the bats) SHITLOADS!

You will not stop, they are there to keep in front of your base as the egg o matic does the work and kills the guys

Next, keep adding TURRETS and EGG O MATICS as you get enough money

The success of this strategy is based on you spending little on cavemen and them spending lots on advanced guys, and your turrets killing them. Use your special constantly of course to kill the field to increase your money in your pocket.

You can kind of eyball how many cavemen you create up through their Medieval age, but when they upgrade to the Rennaisance (deulers and guys with rifles, and a big church) watch out! Start cranking out the cavemen like mad. Don't stop, you will need them for when they upgrade to the 1940's army stage.

The secret is that when their guys advance up to your base, you will have craploads of cavemen stacked on top of one another. He bashes you once with a sword and you bash him 500 times at once with 500 bats. The sound is hilarious.... kkkkkkrrrrrraaakkkkkkkk.

When they go up to the modern age (the army guys) the only danger you'll face is if they get 3 infantrymen (dudes with machineguns) together. They can mow your caveman orgy down in seconds. Something about them being able to reach your stack. It sucks but it can happen. Hopefully by this time you have at least 56 000 gold (also, yes that caveman stack can beat a tank, I tried it, it works) When you've got 60 grand in gold upgrade to army stage. Then quickly cash in your 4, you should have built 4 turrets by now, egg o matics for the highest grade turret. These will start mowing down their guys, and when they upgrade to advanced age, they can takecare of their giant sword carrying guys. If they start sending those advanced machine gun guys, upgrade to the final age. Defend your base with machine guys if you have to but now you should be saving your money to upgrade your turrets to ION CANNONS (those are the last and most powerful turrets). Keep upgrading until you've got 4 blue dot shooting ION CANNONS, and defend your base with the machine gun guys or throw in one of those futuristic tanks (just one every so often if you absolutely need it). Once you've got 4 ion cannons up, they're history. I really don't think they can reach your base at that point.

WAIT! until the ion cannons mow down the opposition putting money in your pocket, do not create any more guys because they cost money and you are saving up for.......

750 000 gold

Buy 5 SUPERSOLDIERS - the most advanced attacker in the game -

AND
THEY
ARE
DEAD
MEAT.

That's it, you can modify this if you need to but I'm pretty sure to beat it on Impossible, you've got to get those 4 ion cannons up.

I could never do this until I followed the tons of cavemen strategy, I had no idea it'd work.

Also, the game gets SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER SLOW, the comp can't handle that many guys on the screen, but tough shit, you want to beat it on impossible don't you?

This strategy works every time. I've beaten it 5 times now.

The only fun way to play this game is on Harder, then you can play with advancing ages. This is kind of a sneaky way to beat the game, but hey you can tell people...

You did the impossible.

lutekoma
lutekoma
15 posts
Nomad

umm srry to tell u but i beat age of war every time i play age of war and i dont do half of what ur guide says

Technika_KO
Technika_KO
31 posts
Nomad

Thanks everyone =)

Im actually updating the guide now, and incorporating a few tips that you guys posted
Bye

FreeDanny
FreeDanny
19 posts
Peasant

Didn't work for me, I can' defeat the enemy dinosaurs...

rafa1
rafa1
92 posts
Nomad

i did that and i lost

but i did it my way and yeah it works

Showing 121-135 of 245