ForumsForum GamesRate the above user's fame!

22111 2452399
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

on a scale of 1-10. I'd go first, but I'm the OP.

• 22,111 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

well I don't know the boyfriends of most of the girls I know, but I've known the girls since like 6th grade I'm so deep in the friend zone it's not even funny :| Btw you spelled awful wrong 5/10

adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

I basically made your argument obsolete for the time being. Not to mention 2 of the reasons were the "above user's respect" posts. Idiot -.-

Your ignorant conceited posts have made you obsolete. You rated delossantosj super-low, and if it were a joke it wasn't funny.
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Instead of insulting everyone, let's get back to the purpose of the thread:

Looking at your post amount, you're known, looking at the amount of friends you have, you are known and liked, but not loved. I think you deserve an 8

kirby1243
kirby1243
141 posts
Nomad

I don't know you but you sound like a cool person. 8/10

adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

Thanks healmeal.
I've seen you around alot, you were here before the huge kirby, so I will give you an 8/10 also.

Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

Your ignorant conceited posts have made you obsolete. You rated delossantosj super-low, and if it were a joke it wasn't funny.

1. Where have I gone ignorant?
2. If I have, how does that make me obsolete.
And go post an answer on my profile, cos I'm not gonna hastle anyone with this on the forums.
Oh and funny or not it was intended for the person who rated me low, not to go "what a fag." but to just say "heh." That's all I could care for really.

10/10 Fame to me, not in a good way though.

- H
kirby1243
kirby1243
141 posts
Nomad

I've seen you around alot, you were here before the huge kirby
OMG!! You're the first to tell me that, everyone else thinks that I copied his name...
8/10 because... you have above 500 posts so you must be at-least well-known.
Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

OMG!! You're the first to tell me that, everyone else thinks that I copied his name...
8/10 because... you have above 500 posts so you must be at-least well-known.

To whom are you referring with the second line?

And I rate you 10/10 because other people might think u took his name, I don't personally, since I never met kirby

- H
kirby1243
kirby1243
141 posts
Nomad

To whom are you referring with the second line?

You.
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

Kirby I have seen you some place but just maybe 6/10. I hear your huge. Are you the huge one or just another guy? wait Im not sure but still you cool

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Decent amount of friends, though, for your rank, rather little friends. I'd say a 7.5

kirby1243
kirby1243
141 posts
Nomad

Are you the huge one or just another guy?
Nope I'm just another guy but I have been here longer than Kirby998 (The "huge" one)
Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

You.

Hehe, thanks man, I appreciate it xD

And by the way, I respect your decisions, but I still have to go with 10/10 xD

Kirby I have seen you some place but just maybe 6/10. I hear your huge. Are you the huge one or just another guy? wait Im not sure but still you cool

1. Who is this "huge" kirby?
2. It was said he was not the "huge" kirby further up this page

End line: 10/10 for "small" kirby xD

- H
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

Nope I'm just another guy but I have been here longer than Kirby998 (The "huge" one)

sorry haha
Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

To me LEGEND_beast you are a wealthy 9/10
Luckily I am typing this up now as I recently answered you on your profile, so that probably popped it up a bit xD

Sadly there isn't as much reason to this as others, but hey, I've seen you around

- H

Showing 16576-16590 of 22111