ForumsArt, Music, and WritingHalo 3 Screenshots

23 12344
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

A wonderful thing about Halo 3 is the ability to freeze time and take a picture (screenshot). Post your Halo 3 screenshots here and please feel free explaining the story behind the picture.

Remember to be polite and use your own screenshots. Please, at least, title your picture (if you post a pic and no writing is in the post then it is considered spam).

[IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/izu6f4.jpg[/IMG]

Glare

I actualy staged this screenshot alone (I was not in combat and I planned to take this shot).

• 23 Replies
Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

lol, i have the best screenshots ever!! i love making them. The best one I think is where I'm sitting in a mongoose looking up at a sideways prowler flying through the air, and the gunner brute is really close up shooting at me... lol, epic!

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

... are you going to post it?

vulcan333
vulcan333
7 posts
Nomad

ubertuna nice screen shot =]

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

http://loot-ninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/flaminghayabusa.jpg

Flaming Hayabusa

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

I have played Halo 3 before but I did not find it that interesting. Maybe because I did not know the controls or nnothing but I was thinking that this game should be made for a wii. It would be really fun but also hard because it is hard to control with the nunchuck but that would make it more fun.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

This is the wrong forum, this should be in games.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Actualy this is the right place for Halo screenshots. Halo screenshots are like regualr photos taken in game.

This thread should be locked since only 1 other person actualy posted a screenshot.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Screenshots are the game developer's art, though, not yours. That'd be like me going to a museum, taking a picture of a famous painting, and posting it saying it's my work because I took the photograph, even though the focus of the photograph is clearly someone else's work.

Showing 16-23 of 23